Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just left the local dealership they had #265,& 268pc's sitting on the lot dealer wants 40grand. I have to wait until tommorrow to pick it up because its on the floor and the other cars around it are dead. Is it really worth trading in my 07' for the same car(same options) to get a plum crazy and a number badge.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I just left the local dealership they had #265,& 268pc's sitting on the lot dealer wants 40grand. I have to wait until tommorrow to pick it up because its on the floor and the other cars around it are dead. Is it really worth trading in my 07' for the same car(same options) to get a plum crazy and a number badge.
40 grand for a daytona???? that is 10 grand more than I paid for my SRT8!!!:knockout: :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
40 grand for a daytona???? that is 10 grand more than I paid for my SRT8!!!:knockout: :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:
You Americans kill me. I hate you all. You have it sooooo good.

My R/T Road & Track had a sticker price of $47k. Got $2.5k off that. But still....I GOT RIPPED OFF

SRT was mid-fifties. I could have bought a BMW for that price...

BUYING A CAR IN CANADA SUCKS.

BIG TIME :(

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

My R/T Road & Track had a sticker price of $47k. Got $2.5k off that. But still....I GOT RIPPED OFF

-=FLEX=-
how much does 47k canadian translate into american?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I think you can still buy a house for 150k in some parts of Texas so it would make sense that your srt is cheaper, but I live in Cali where everything is inflated. If I could find an 07' srt for 30 grand I would buy it before the dealer came out of his coma.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I think you can still buy a house for 150k in some parts of Texas so it would make sense that your srt is cheaper, but I live in Cali where everything is inflated. If I could find an 07' srt for 30 grand I would buy it before the dealer came out of his coma.
mine is an 06 and if you are REALLY patient you probably can :). If not, it's your money, spend how you see fit, but I personally would hold out for an srt8 if I were you...

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
It also depends on how much of a hurry you're in... if you're willing to look for a good used one. I searched 5 web sites and found ONE Charger SXT/AWD. I had to travel from OH to WI to get it, but I saved about $4k...

Just another option to think about. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
yeah there are usually New PCP Daytonas on Ebaymotors.com with stiker of around 38,000 listed "buy it now $31,000" .

Similar deals on R&T perf. group.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts

-=FLEX=-
yeah but you got us with that free health care

·
Registered
928 Posts
plus dont you all ride horses most of the time anyway? isnt it too muddy to drive in the fall/winter/spring? ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Waiting until the next day to get it off the show room floor would make me mad. My SRT was on the showroom floor all the way toward the back! All the salesmen jumped in and helped shuffle the cars & trucks around without starting any of them! Tell your salesman he's lazy! :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
:knockout:K now this is just crazy. i just saw the same car on two different E-bay links. Chick; yours was 30, 995 Buy it now & the last one was $39k. they're both from the same dealer! what gives?!:confused:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
:knockout:K now this is just crazy. i just saw the same car on two different E-bay links. Chick; yours was 30, 995 Buy it now & the last one was $39k. they're both from the same dealer! what gives?!:confused:
The one they posted was a Daytona. The one I posted was a SRT. Hence the 10k difference in price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts