Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the forum for a little while and am amazed at the wealth of information that can be found here. I look foward to becoming a part of this "family"...

Well, I recently purchased my first car, and figured that I would go all out and get a Plum Crazy Daytona. #1134 is now sitting in the garage. I am VERY excited about the new car...

Thanks in advance to everyone for their help,
--Nathan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!! Sweet choice and enjoy all the knowledge around the forums. BTW got any pics??

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried taking pictures last Saturday, but I guess the sun was too bright there were too many clouds... In every picture the car looked blue and not purple. I am planning on taking some more later, and will probably take them later on in the day so that the car wont reflect the sky

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Hey Nathan!

Where are you in VA? Some of us hang out at Chic-Fil-A in Dulles Town Center on Fridays...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured that some people might be there on Fridays. I stopped in after work last Friday, but didnt stay for long. I live out in Aldie so that Chick-fil-a is pretty close. Maybe I was there too early last week. There wasn't very many cars there so I figured that since it was getting cooler people weren't showing up...

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats!

to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Plum Crazy - Iowa

Hello,
This would be my very first response - I recently purchased a 2007 Doge "Plum Crazy" # 641 - I love it. Can anyone recommend whether or not to do some type of enhancement to it??? Just curious - Do I leave it "Stock"

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome from Ashburn.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I have been reading the forum for a little while and am amazed at the wealth of information that can be found here. I look foward to becoming a part of this "family"...

Well, I recently purchased my first car, and figured that I would go all out and get a Plum Crazy Daytona. #1134 is now sitting in the garage. I am VERY excited about the new car...

Thanks in advance to everyone for their help,
--Nathan
Hey n8dog, we are having a cruise the 13th of oct. out of Front Royal. go to search and type in skyline drive. You will get the info. Welcome from roanoke, Va

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hey n8dog congrats on the purchase and look forward to seeing your car soon... We are located in VA too and can help you with all your modding needs when that bug arrives :)

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums and nice choice of color!!! :wave:

Hello,
This would be my very first response - I recently purchased a 2007 Doge "Plum Crazy" # 641 - I love it. Can anyone recommend whether or not to do some type of enhancement to it??? Just curious - Do I leave it "Stock"
I don't think there's a single person on this forum (other than Arfur) who would tell you to keep it stock. :)

And you might want to make your own hello thread and get some responses there! :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome, fellow NoVa Daytona owner! Enjoy your new wheels.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts