Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the forum for a little while and am amazed at the wealth of information that can be found here. I look foward to becoming a part of this "family"...

Well, I recently purchased my first car, and figured that I would go all out and get a Plum Crazy Daytona. #1134 is now sitting in the garage. I am VERY excited about the new car...

Thanks in advance to everyone for their help,
--Nathan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!! Sweet choice and enjoy all the knowledge around the forums. BTW got any pics??

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried taking pictures last Saturday, but I guess the sun was too bright there were too many clouds... In every picture the car looked blue and not purple. I am planning on taking some more later, and will probably take them later on in the day so that the car wont reflect the sky

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Hey Nathan!

Where are you in VA? Some of us hang out at Chic-Fil-A in Dulles Town Center on Fridays...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figured that some people might be there on Fridays. I stopped in after work last Friday, but didnt stay for long. I live out in Aldie so that Chick-fil-a is pretty close. Maybe I was there too early last week. There wasn't very many cars there so I figured that since it was getting cooler people weren't showing up...

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats!

to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Plum Crazy - Iowa

Hello,
This would be my very first response - I recently purchased a 2007 Doge "Plum Crazy" # 641 - I love it. Can anyone recommend whether or not to do some type of enhancement to it??? Just curious - Do I leave it "Stock"

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome from Ashburn.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I have been reading the forum for a little while and am amazed at the wealth of information that can be found here. I look foward to becoming a part of this "family"...

Well, I recently purchased my first car, and figured that I would go all out and get a Plum Crazy Daytona. #1134 is now sitting in the garage. I am VERY excited about the new car...

Thanks in advance to everyone for their help,
--Nathan
Hey n8dog, we are having a cruise the 13th of oct. out of Front Royal. go to search and type in skyline drive. You will get the info. Welcome from roanoke, Va

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums and nice choice of color!!! :wave:

Hello,
This would be my very first response - I recently purchased a 2007 Doge "Plum Crazy" # 641 - I love it. Can anyone recommend whether or not to do some type of enhancement to it??? Just curious - Do I leave it "Stock"
I don't think there's a single person on this forum (other than Arfur) who would tell you to keep it stock. :)

And you might want to make your own hello thread and get some responses there! :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts