Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently on ebay there is a Plum Crazy SRT that has a badge by the passenger side vent that states "Charger SRT Plum Crazy 103 of 300". Do all the Plum Crazy SRT's have this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
686 Posts
they should

·
Registered
259 Posts
Currently on ebay there is a Plum Crazy SRT that has a badge by the passenger side vent that states "Charger SRT Plum Crazy 103 of 300". Do all the Plum Crazy SRT's have this?

Thanks!
my Plum Crazy SRT8 does not have the id plate either,i saw #44,#103 and #153 for sale on EBAY.ALL 3 were for sale at new car dealers in different parts of the country.i compared all 3 VIN's and they matched sequentially to the plate number.the last six digits of the vin on #44 are 894595,#103 is 894654 and #153 is 894704,doing the math,my car should be #203.
I printed out pic's of all three plates,along with the full vin of each car and took it to the dealer i bought my car from.they are checking with dodge to get the story on why some do and some dont,and they are going to try to get the plate for my car.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey Canuk,
i just noticed you are in Brampton,Thats where my car was built,can you go get my id plate for me??? hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
The Plum Crazy SRT8's are supposed to get numbered badges that weren't available at the time of purchase. Check with your dealer.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
And the number badges do not coincide with the vin sequence which is a bummer

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey Canuk,
i just noticed you are in Brampton,Thats where my car was built,can you go get my id plate for me??? hahahahaha
sorry would like to help:wink: but the number number plates do not go on at the plant . The SRT plum number plates get sent to each dealer who sold one . The Daytona and Super Bees get the number plates put on at the decal shop that installs the stickers in Windsor Ontario .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Canuk can you verify that plum crazy is not available in Canada?

We drove our Plum Crazy SRT8 #14 up to Brampton first weekend of September.

Talked to a guy while we were at Horton's and he said Plum crazy is not available in Canada.

I believed him cause we were like celebrities up there.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey Canuk can you verify that plum crazy is not available in Canada?

We drove our Plum Crazy SRT8 #14 up to Brampton first weekend of September.

Talked to a guy while we were at Horton's and he said Plum crazy is not available in Canada.

I believed him cause we were like celebrities up there.
A Plum crazy SRT is not available in Canada , but the Plum Daytona is . You came to brampton and didnt let us know .

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts