Charger Forums banner

Where would you like to have the next M&G??

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention!!

Your input is needed!!

The next B.A.M.M. Meet & Greet is scheduled for July 18th 2009.

:beer_yum: This M&G WILL BE A BBQ M&G. :beer_yum:

One detail that is of concern is the location.

I want to hear from those of you who constantly attend and make the meets possible.

Please vote ASAP that way we can get this squared away!!

Thanks for your input and time.

Sincerely,

Alex
President - Bay Area Modern Mopars
San Jose, CA​

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I'll try and make it if I can.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i herd thier a park in front of the pepsi company that is big and plenty of parking but not sure that if u can bbrq can any one comfrim that who ever lives in that area

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i herd thier a park in front of the pepsi company that is big and plenty of parking but not sure that if u can bbrq can any one comfrim that who ever lives in that area
i want to get away from the dreaded parking lot (i'm sure most of you agree), you know, change it up. But if we have to, we can bust a couple grills out in a parking lot.

:rocker:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
i herd thre a park in front of the pepsi company that is big and plenty of parking but not sure that if u can bbq can any one confirm that who ever lives in that area
Where is this pepsi park located at mija?

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
i would love to go to one of your m&g - i voted for SanFran (west bay) as that is more reachable for me. i could do oakland though, but i think my newest mod might get me shot there! :)

--hint, it is on my roof!

but i would be down for an all day bbq in santa cruz - or any other beach, it is summer and beach pics rock!

·
Registered
177 Posts
i would love to go to one of your m&g - i voted for SanFran (west bay) as that is more reachable for me. i could do oakland though, but i think my newest mod might get me shot there! :)

--hint, it is on my roof!

but i would be down for an all day bbq in santa cruz - or any other beach, it is summer and beach pics rock!
lol what did u get

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol what did u get
Could be the Confederate Flag like the Dukes of Hazzard had on their General Lee Charger....That's the only thing i can think of that would cause some outrage with the African American community in Oakland.

Just a guess...still a bad a$$ mod if you ask me. :rocker:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds like fun i would like to join u guys
Come on out...our last meet was a GREAT turnout. 20+ cars. Just keep checking back to see what's going on.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok people, there's only one week left to vote on this. I will take the Majority and find a location in that region, so if you want it in a specific region, i suggest you get others to vote. We've got 10 votes so far.

:beer_yum:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
If you guys have it in south bay I will drive down from Reno, so if its in southbay im in :beerchug:

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you guys have it in south bay I will drive down from Reno, so if its in southbay im in :beerchug:
dam all the way from reno nice we do have a a nice big park in san jose but thier is a small fee but a its got a noce parking space and grate place to bbq lake cunnningham will see where all the votes whent lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts