Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cross posting

Please RSVP in the LXForumsDOTcom in the TEXAS forum.

I have a Mag but joined here to help get the word out.

The M&G includes a hot dog lunch at the Hemi Shop, a group photo, a mystery cruise game & dinner is hosted by the owner of Carlos & Charlies out at Lake Travis.

I hope to see you there....

Pls RSVP

·
Registered
313 Posts
cross posting

The M&G includes a hot dog lunch at the Hemi Shop, a group photo, a mystery cruise game & dinner is hosted by the owner of Carlos & Charlies out at Lake Travis.

Pls RSVP

Space City LX'ers will be there- come on ALAMO CITY -- let's get behind this and then follow up with the all texas meet in october --- info on the other forum -- thx!!!!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Space City LX'ers will be there- come on ALAMO CITY -- let's get behind this and then follow up with the all texas meet in october --- info on the other forum -- thx!!!!
we discussed it yesterday at our labor day meet and we will be there!! :)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
cross posting
Pls RSVP
Count me in. Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
cross posting

Pls RSVP
Hey Les,
I will be there, See you then.
DD

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
damn thats a long time. im sure there will be another meet around that time.

superbee....damn you superbee owners! :)
I know! Its a really long time, if there isn't anything going on we should plan something though!

I'm back the 21st and leave the afternoon of the 25th to start classes so there are a few days in there we can play with

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.