Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok 2009 dodge charger 2.7 liter, 200.000 miles all started with misfire code on third cylinder, i replaced the coil, all spark plugs, then it started cranking to hard start so i thought it was fuel injectors, replaced all 6, still cranking hard then finally starts, so i replaced the fuel pump, fuel relay, starter relay, upper and lower intake gaskets, egr valve, pcv valve, purge valve, cam sensor, crankshaft sensor, battery, induction cleaning, air filter, compression test passed, had the load checked on starter, battery, alternator all good, i mean what else could it be i thought maybe vacuum leak
but I've looked and everything looks fine, could it be a bad solenoid inside the starter? Today it made a clicked noise nothing, then i had to turn the key again then finally started after long crank is that a sign its going out? (original starter). I personally think whatever it is will make to much work on the starter an wear it out! Could it be the ecu? I mean what else could i check? please if anyone has any info be a lot help thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts