Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one used Walker mufflers on our cars? I have an opportunity to get a dual in/dual out Walker muffler put on the Blueknight with all of the pipes and the 4in tips i have for FREEthat includes labor.The muffler is a basic X-pipe design inside so there would be no need to install an x-pipe,I have never heard a walker muffler so i dont know how they sound.If any one has had experience with these mufflers PLEASE=PLEASEchime in and give me some info. Thanks in advance for the info. TIM
P.S. keep in mind I have a 3.5............

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
muffler bump

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
they make stock replacement mufflers, just depends on what series you have??? they sound close to dynomax and flowmaster40

hope that helps

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any body else want to chime in=======bump

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Walker has been around for along time, they came out with performance mufflers before alot of them did, Seem to hold up pretty well...
I sold them at a parts place while in college(I'm 55 now)...Seem to hold up well!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks zoomzoom1 plus I dont think I can beat the price eather.BTW is that your wife in the bottom pic?????????WOW:clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Thanks zoomzoom1 plus I dont think I can beat the price eather.BTW is that your wife in the bottom pic?????????WOW:clap::clap::clap:
Nope...Just a friend...Not married...;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
they've got good quality mufflers, if you ask me. i've actually worked on a company that sells auto parts and have pretty much heard about walker exhaust systems.

price is definitely not a problem if you're after quality. you've got to give your car the best, that's simply it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Has any one used Walker mufflers on our cars? I have an opportunity to get a dual in/dual out Walker muffler put on the Blueknight with all of the pipes and the 4in tips i have for FREEthat includes labor.The muffler is a basic X-pipe design inside so there would be no need to install an x-pipe,I have never heard a walker muffler so i dont know how they sound.If any one has had experience with these mufflers PLEASE=PLEASEchime in and give me some info. Thanks in advance for the info. TIM
P.S. keep in mind I have a 3.5............
When you purchased your vehicle, it came with a Walker exhaust system. Walker has been building the exhaust systems for Chrysler since before the real Muscle Car days of Chrysler (1960's)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nope...Just a friend...Not married...;)
I'm in LOVE!:SM120::SM120::SM120::ladysman::ladysman:

(With the girl in the picture...before I get any smart comments!)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Never heard of Walker. Did you google them? That might give you some info on them.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
He's already got his exhaust this thread is old. He meant xlerator muffler.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ran them on my 68 Superbee and loved the sound, they knew you were coming when you kicked in the 4-barrel. Not sure what they would sound like on 3.5?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks dejuan, but at that time I did mean Walker, the xlerator muffler just kinda happened,thats what he had at the shop so we used it.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I never even heard of walker or xlerator until this post lol.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I never even heard of walker or xlerator until this post lol.
Really? I had heard of Walker but not xlerator before he told me he had that one.

·
Registered
703 Posts
WoW..I thought everyone has seen the Walker Exhaust Signs...there Old Company..been here forever...Make Most everyones stuff and then it's rebranded....Extremely Durable..and Reasonably Priced!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts