·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a feature or not?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
It's an "Easter Egg" installed on the 07's with EVIC. It displays the fastest time you have from 0-60.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an "Easter Egg" installed on the 07's with EVIC. It displays the fastest time you have from 0-60.
ohhh that is so wicked, how does one access this easter egg?

In the meantime I'll search

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
WOW This feature freak'n ROCKS!

Best of 5.74 so far... 180 miles on it.

What a great way to baseline your mods.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I wonder If Chrysler will use this against folks who look for drivetrain warranty work?.hmmmmmmm?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Is this on all '07s? I have an '07 R/T was wondeirng if it is a feature on mine? How would I know?

thanks
Brian

·
Registered
129 Posts
This one may be a surprise (or not).. when speed is show on the EVIC, press your trip reset button. It will also store top speed,

·
Registered
214 Posts
Is this on all '07s? I have an '07 R/T was wondeirng if it is a feature on mine? How would I know?

thanks
Brian
Hold the compass button and the music note button down (at the same time) until a new screen comes up (a few seconds). Then, use the arrows to scroll through until you get to the 0 to 60 screen.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I wonder If Chrysler will use this against folks who look for drivetrain warranty work?.hmmmmmmm?
They could try, but it wouldn't hold a thimble-full of water in any court. Remember, this is the same EVIC that (under certain circumstances) will continue to count down fuel mileage AFTER you've turned off your car. Any claim of absolute accuracy with this gadget is lunacy.

But yeah, it's a cool gadget and if it was on the '06s I swear I'd be tickling the firewall more often than not trying to beat the best stored time. :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hold the compass button and the music note button down (at the same time) until a new screen comes up (a few seconds). Then, use the arrows to scroll through until you get to the 0 to 60 screen.
THANKS!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's addictive. Every where I go now I try to better my time. What a useful thing to put on a car. Can't wait to start the mods.

195 miles now. Far from a gentle break-in thats all I can say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts