Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT ACTUALLY IS A SAD THREAD..... I PAID MY DEALER A SURPRISE VISIT TO SEE THE CHARGER'S CURRENT STATUS.... I ONLY HAD MY CELL PHONE CAMERA, BUT BELIEVE ME, WHAT I SAW IN THERE WAS JUST PLAIN NASTY..... :(
THE WHOLE DASHBOARD IS BEING REPLACED AND MY DEALER TOOK EVERY SINGLE PIECE ON THE DASH OFF... I JUST HOPE THAT THE CAR COMES UP OK.....
THEM PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES... NASTY... JUST NASTY..... ALSO SAD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Auto part

Motor vehicle Auto part Engine Vehicle Car

Plant Glass Automotive window part

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Auto part Car

Vehicle Fender Automotive exterior Wheel

·
Registered
686 Posts
What was wrong with the dash that they had to replace it????

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought this thread would become popular by the time I posted... guessed wrong! hahahah

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its been sitting at the dealer for 1 week now... Im guessing another 2 weeks total?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I hope they're not keeping it that long just for the dash. I took mine in for warranty work, including having the dash replaced because of the same problem. They had it done in about two days along with other work.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hope they're not keeping it that long just for the dash. I took mine in for warranty work, including having the dash replaced because of the same problem. They had it done in about two days along with other work.
Yup, they are waiting for some parts to arrive..... they are even changing a wheel that started peeling some paint off....:confused: :confused:
anyways.... its a nightmare.... disturbing one!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I wouldnt worry, I had my dash on my new daytona replaced b/c from the factory it had a big pushed in soft spot on the "lip" over the radio. It came out great, not a single squeak....a day later the dealer had their tint guy do my car and wha-la! razor blade slice through the top of the dash, so it needs to be replaced again. The dealer has already gotten in 3 dashes since and all of them had scratches or gashes somewhere visibe so im waiting for a good one to show up lol

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wouldnt worry, I had my dash on my new daytona replaced b/c from the factory it had a big pushed in soft spot on the "lip" over the radio. It came out great, not a single squeak....a day later the dealer had their tint guy do my car and wha-la! razor blade slice through the top of the dash, so it needs to be replaced again. The dealer has already gotten in 3 dashes since and all of them had scratches or gashes somewhere visibe so im waiting for a good one to show up lol
Wow,,,, that is a sad story!!! it makes me feel better! thanks chargeron24's!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
yeap i was thinking in some kind of micro-crab-ugly face-mad crature

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
did they give you a decent loaner car to drive while they have it? Hope they didn't stick you with a little four banger.
nope no loaner here....im officially carlesss

1 - 18 of 18 Posts