Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the wife's carger over to my friends shop the other night. I removed all the dodge and hemi decals and then had some fun with the graphic machine. What do you think?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
The fender side decals don't look bad but I'm not a big fan of the other 2, but to each their own.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
oh thank god I don't own a graphics machine and have any talent for that kind of thing... lol
I dont like the front one, but I think it could be because of color or font. The back one I aint sure on. Maybe spit up. The side one works. Depending on what colors you have available you might be able to do some wicked cool stuff.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The front one is from the mopar drift car. The colour kind of looks wierd in the picture because the sun was going down. It is almost the same as the body colour.

Ohh there is tons of colours available. We were just playing the other night. Just trying things out. Not sure if these are staying yet or not. Have had lots of looks and questions on the front one where other owners are asking for prices.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is the drift car:

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I think I like it. The front vinyl seems a bit on the big side, but all-in-all, very original and a clean install! Good job.

·
Registered
926 Posts
yeah I think the front one needs to be another color and might not look to bad or even a solid one would work in another color. I think the main problem with the front one is the color??????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts