Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the board within the last year. I just recently plasti dipped some of my interior trim. The two parts was the trim directly above the glove compartment and the radio bezel. Tried to overlay some carbon fiber on the other parts but I did not like it as much as the plasti dip parts, pics below. Question for the board and yes I did do a search. If I have only the silver trim inlay on the steering wheel and no volume controls do I have to detach the battery? LMK any advise will help.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Why are you reposting this? Also, I answered you question :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did not want it in the wrong forum. But I did see the answer I guess I got to antsy. Thanks for the help. I was going to delete the other post. But all the good info is in that thread so I'll leave it.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
I did not want it in the wrong forum. But I did see the answer I guess I got to antsy. Thanks for the help. I was going to delete the other post. But all the good info is in that thread so I'll leave it.
Future reference you can hit up one of the moderators and ask them to move your thread for ya in case you accidentally place it in the wrong section :beerchug:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm thinking of doing this, but using Red since I've got a red exterior. Not sure how it will look, but I can post the results :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
No you do not have to unhook the battery, there are two screws on the back of the steering wheel to remove (might also be hex bolts), then the center airbag unit comes off. You can pop the silver trim pieces off with a screwdriver easily. Takes all of two minutes. I assume the attached photo is what you're wanting to do?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts