Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the forums for a straight answer about a 100% plug and play kit, I saw the xenon pimp kit and the auto stealth kit and there is this kit that AAC sells (oracle)

I still dunno which kit to go for!

I want something that doesn't flicker!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I have the AAC oracle kit and out of any mod ive ever done to any car in my life, it was the most painless, trouble free, "everything worked as it should" mod lol. Havent flickered once. The only thing about the AAC HID kits is the their color ratings are less colorfull then other brands.....I have their 8000K kit and its more like a 5500-6000K look

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the AAC oracle kit and out of any mod ive ever done to any car in my life, it was the most painless, trouble free, "everything worked as it should" mod lol. Havent flickered once. The only thing about the AAC HID kits is the their color ratings are less colorfull then other brands.....I have their 8000K kit and its more like a 5500-6000K look
Sweet! is it the kit that comes in a steel box case?

where do you recommend I should order it from? im goin for 6000k!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hala,

I have the 4300K bright white AAC HID kit..
yes it is the one that comes in a steel box...

I reccomend AAC...
Great customer service , Great...and nice packaging...

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hala,

I have the 4300K bright white AAC HID kit..
yes it is the one that comes in a steel box...

I reccomend AAC...
Great customer service , Great...and nice packaging...
hey liwa, kaifak? :) thats sweet man! can you order me a set and il pay you?

do you recommend 6000K or 4300K?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yeah, uh, what's AAC's web address?

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks. I finally found it on the lxforums site, lol. But don't H.I.D.'s give children seizures and cause adults to become posessed, gouging out their own eyes?! May God have mercy on your souls! :D

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Thanks. I finally found it on the lxforums site, lol. But don't H.I.D.'s give children seizures and cause adults to become posessed, gouging out their own eyes?! May God have mercy on your souls! :D
No - but they are illegal if fitted to headlight assemblies not designed to take them.....

But why would a safety issue like that stop anybody - this is the land of the free, is it not......? :confused:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they are annoying as all hell. I HATE HIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad ya found the right info though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts