Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got around on putting it on my site.

$525 sale price.

It sounds nice and aggressive yet milder than the econo setup.

It made 12tq more than the econo on the dyno.

Its legal being that your not touching your Cats and you will pass emissions.

You will definatly turn eyes with the sound of this setup.

It comes with 4" tips which fill in the bumper just right.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
can't wait to put mine on!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
How long's the sale price good for? I'll start socking away change...

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
wow that system looks nice. I hope there is a sound clip sometime soon :)
thanks again for giving us more choices .

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yea I've had mine installed for 2 weeks now. I LOVE it. Its great at highway speeds w/ very little drone and sounds manly at start up and when you step on it. Def. gets attention
I've wanted to post some pics and vid, but I let my folks use my digital cam on their vacation out to Vegas. They'll be back this weekend and I plan on doing a whole write up w/ videos of startup/revving in park and at cruise speeds. I've travelled about 700-800 miles on it so far and the only difference that I've noticed in sound is that the sound at cruise speeds has gotten quieter. Oh and when I was at a light w/ a nice lil Honda hatchback w/ the ricer canister, I put that lil fruit to shame w/ his high pitched whine. Based on the sound of this one, I cant IMAGINE what the regular econo sounds like... it would def. be too much for me.

Soccerbach... When you have the system installed, I'd recommend getting it welded and also there is a bar that runs horizontally across the undercarriage. I'd suggest removing that as well b/c when you go over bumps the pipse will clank off of it sounding like you're dropping something on the road. Its will go across where the X-pipe is. Hector said I could add washers to give it more clearance or remove it all together... Im going with the latter.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Yea I've had mine installed for 2 weeks now. I LOVE it. Its great at highway speeds w/ very little drone and sounds manly at start up and when you step on it. Def. gets attention
I've wanted to post some pics and vid, but I let my folks use my digital cam on their vacation out to Vegas. They'll be back this weekend and I plan on doing a whole write up w/ videos of startup/revving in park and at cruise speeds. I've travelled about 700-800 miles on it so far and the only difference that I've noticed in sound is that the sound at cruise speeds has gotten quieter. Oh and when I was at a light w/ a nice lil Honda hatchback w/ the ricer canister, I put that lil fruit to shame w/ his high pitched whine. Based on the sound of this one, I cant IMAGINE what the regular econo sounds like... it would def. be too much for me.

Soccerbach... When you have the system installed, I'd recommend getting it welded and also there is a bar that runs horizontally across the undercarriage. I'd suggest removing that as well b/c when you go over bumps the pipse will clank off of it sounding like you're dropping something on the road. Its will go across where the X-pipe is. Hector said I could add washers to give it more clearance or remove it all together... Im going with the latter.
Cool, he told me the same and I didn't know which I was going to do, but it will go. I'm glad to hear it sounds good, I can't wait!!!! Should have shipped this week but I don't know.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Is that one mine, lol. I think I'm seeing double. FEDEX said mine will be at my door when I get home!!! We will see what happens.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I just shot some video and I of the system installed, i'm uploading the vids now and I'll post the vids shortly

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Yup it is. :)
DAMN!!! MISSED FEDEX!!!! They tried to deliver it at 8, I was gone, they are trying again today, I'm not leaving my house this time, lol.

B&C: Let us know where you post the vids, I want to check it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey bro, wondering how long the wait is if i order today.. ( do you have any sitting or..)
and Price with Shipping to Ontario Can.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Got it installed and everything, sounds and looks great!!! Thanks for all the help, if I had a good camera, I would post a vid, sorry.

new.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts