Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Looks awesome can't wait until I get one in April. How do you like it so far?

Later

·
Registered
600 Posts
i thought the Road and Track had a spoiler??/?

·
Registered
600 Posts
ANTMAG06 said:
nope...Never did...only if someone or the dealer put it on aftermarket.

humm i musta seen it wrong... time to go buy a spoiler for mine :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SRT8Charger07 said:
Looks awesome can't wait until I get one in April. How do you like it so far?

Later

Thanks! I love it. I rolled 1000 miles on her this morning. Exhaust loudness and power seem to gradually be getting better and better as I get more miles. :happy:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
milkdud99 said:
humm i musta seen it wrong... time to go buy a spoiler for mine :(
You may want to wait till you drive it for a week or two before buying the spoiler. You might change your mind like I did once I spent a bit more time with the car. I decided I liked it better without the spoiler in the color I chose once I realized how massive the car is. When it was at the dealership around Magnums , 300s, and other Chargers it doesn't look all that big, expecially with all the Trucks there and pictures no matter how good, just don't to the car justice. On the road this car seems massive compared to most other cars and that changed my mind about the spoiler, at least with the silver paint. I think the black could pull it off better.

·
Registered
164 Posts
In pictures the seats look gray. I'm under the assumption that in person they look black, am i right?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jvs60 said:
In pictures the seats look gray. I'm under the assumption that in person they look black, am i right?
The leather is a bit darker than the pix show. If you think the rubber on the dash is black, then the seats are black. The leather matches that dark color on the dash really closely IMO. The suede inserts are definitely what I would call a dark grey.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts