Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was on they way to the dealer today for my tranny leak and I did this backing out of the garage.:sick: :sick: :cry: :knockout: :sick: :sick:

I got my Jeep parked at the end of the drive so I have to cut it pretty sharp to get around. Ran my damn car into the side of the garage! :angry:

Rex

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think that would be the perfect definition to " Having a Bad Day". Don't worry it's nothing that can't be repaired.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
well on the good side a new fender is only around $100 and then to have it hung and sprayed you shouldnt have to use your insurance. $500 to $550 to fix. and with that color it's easy to match. it has no metalic in it.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
same as the dry ice method i have use on motorcyle gas tanks.

your in luck though.

new fender you can get for about 100 bucks then just needs painted.

even repairing your old fender it will need painted it looks like.

so either way fix or new your geting a fender painted.
NO that fender cant be fixed! the lip ridge is un fixable. it's cheaper and easyer to just replace it.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hope your charger is as good as new soon. :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
wow that sucks! don't feel bad, at least you didn't hit your boss's car with the company van like i did a few days ago...now that was a bad day for me.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Well I was on they way to the dealer today for my tranny leak and I did this backing out of the garage.:sick: :sick: :cry: :knockout: :sick: :sick:

Damn Rex, I feel your pain. I have been workin wrecks all morning. Something in the air ????????????

I got my Jeep parked at the end of the drive so I have to cut it pretty sharp to get around. Ran my damn car into the side of the garage! :angry:

Rex

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dude, that'll buff out!

J/K Sorry about your car, but like everyone said above, it shouldn't be too $$$ to fix... but i know it sux to have your car messed up.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys! My insurance deductible is $500,so it might be not worth the trouble.
The ridge is my main concern. Guess a new quarter panel is what I'm going to need.

Rex

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I thought that was on the front fender, not quarterpanel....
good luck with yer nanner

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I thought that was on the front fender, not quarterpanel....
good luck with yer nanner
Oppps,yep front fender,I thought that was the correct term.(Quarter meaning the 4 corners of the car,I thought:grin: )

Rex

·
Registered
461 Posts
na, its not that bad, just put some windex on it :smoke:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts