1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Went to this in Tucson last weekend. It was PACKED. I mean standing room only in the stands and the entire fenceline for the whole 1/4 mile was like 6 people deep. It was fun.

C.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
ouch! Looks like the Columbus Spring '08 M&G is gonna need to be re-scheduled for a different date. :(

I would like to go and see this one myself. :yes:

I wonder if PPP (Power Ported Performance) will run at this event? Its a long drive from Cincinnati but would love to see it run against some non-LX rides.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Man I guess I didn't realize the Columbus Spring '08 M&G was that day. I had gotten a PM from CHERRY but didn't have the date locked in my head. Didn't mean to try and steal your thunder bud. That would be great to have PPP show up though!

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Man I guess I didn't realize the Columbus Spring '08 M&G was that day. I had gotten a PM from CHERRY but didn't have the date locked in my head. Didn't mean to try and steal your thunder bud. That would be great to have PPP show up though!
No worries! Glad you put it out there now so we know it is coming up. Its early enough in the process that we can adjust the date. I don't have enough mods yet to run at the event but I'm a big fan and would love to see one in-person.
:rockon:

·
Registered
467 Posts
I thought this already occurred there this past summer. thats cool if the show is coming back.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I can't wait.... this will be AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
If this wasn't the same week as my anniversary I would be in on this for sure.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I going to try to register. Since they recently picked 12.5 sec cars to run in Tucson it's possible ...but not probable ... that they won't pick in the typical 9 and 10 sec range.

The one thing I saw that was new on Norwalk's site today was that no car that runs over 12.99 will be allowed to register.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If this wasn't the same week as my anniversary I would be in on this for sure.
Anniversary at the track! What better way to celebrate? Ok, maybe not for her. :geek:

I going to try to register. Since they recently picked 12.5 sec cars to run in Tucson it's possible ...but not probable ... that they won't pick in the typical 9 and 10 sec range.

The one thing I saw that was new on Norwalk's site today was that no car that runs over 12.99 will be allowed to register.
Good luck man! :headbang:

·
Registered
861 Posts
I vote Jeremy and Andy's 300C from PowerPorted as the Forum favorite to win!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Pleased to say.......I am 1 of 400 cars that registered today!

They sold out in 11 minutes!

The Norwalk web site was totally overloaded as were thier 26 phone lines. They estimate that 5000 people were trying to register. I used Progressive's high speed network and it took me almost 10 minutes to connect to the ticket website. ...I did have shall we say "a few" copies of the brower trying to connect at the same time though. LOL

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts

The Norwalk web site was totally overloaded as were thier 26 phone lines. They estimate that 5000 people were trying to register. I used Progressive's high speed network and it took me almost 10 minutes to connect to the ticket website. ...I did have shall we say "a few" copies of the brower trying to connect at the same time though. LOL
Congrats!!! :clap::clap::clap:

. . . . . Anybody else get a spot???

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Alright Russ .............Very Cool

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

Awesome!!!!!! We'll see ya there!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts