Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have modified the photo of the black charger and brightened it up a bit so you can see it a little better.

Thanks again to chryslerweblog.com for providing the original.

How do you like this picture of the Dodge Charger in black?

Courtesy: chryslerweblog.com

http://www.chryslerweblog.com/index.php?p=106

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
ekool said:
I have modified the photo of the black charger and brightened it up a bit so you can see it a little better.

I doubt I'll forget it has four doors, but it does look better in black. As most cars do...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I actually went to the auto show. When I saw the red a Charger in person, all I could think of was all the mods that needed to be done to it to make it a nice car for me. I thought it needed a small spoiler(i am sure r/t will have one)
at least a pin stripe. (however mine would have 'Cuda stripes)

When I saw the black one, I thought it was cool the way it was. I think black is the way to go IMO.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Black is great until you have to clean it... then come the swirl marks, etc... :(

I'd like to see one in GM's "Arctic White" -- a super super bright white.

·
Registered
115 Posts
ekool said:
Black is great until you have to clean it... then come the swirl marks, etc... :(

I'd like to see one in GM's "Arctic White" -- a super super bright white.
Yellow isn't a joy to keep clean, either.

Better than white or black though...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wouldnt mind black as well. Its a great color for some people. Hard to keep clean also but looks HOT as hell when its clean.

Mike

·
Registered
40 Posts
spoilers... racing stripes.. cudas.. you dudes need to wake the hell up an step into the millenium , whipe that skoal dribble off your chin and realize general lee is dead make your dam car look cool

·
Registered
2 Posts
ekool said:

did you invert it also? Because the sterring wheel is on the right side. As in not the left :confused:

·
Registered
832 Posts
:eek: Wow where was this :eek:

·
Registered
303 Posts
oh my... :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
TurboAWD said:
I don't know,After seeing that picture,as a dub edition only,with both sitting next to each other,I prefer the 300c,than the charger AS A DUB,however as far as in your face, mean ,aggressive ,tear up the road look,it'll have to go to the Charger SRT-8!!! :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
It does look sweet!

Gotta Love It... ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah,only if ya want a pimp-mobile,which looks utterly ridiculous!! Its meant to be an american muscle car,not an american pimp mobile!!!!!! They look way too GAWDY and Overdone!!! SO much for the heritage of the american muscle car--how sad!! Just IMO!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
JohnnyG said:
Yeah,only if ya want a pimp-mobile,which looks utterly ridiculous!! Its meant to be an american muscle car,not an american pimp mobile!!!!!! They look way too GAWDY and Overdone!!! SO much for the heritage of the american muscle car--how sad!! Just IMO!!! :rolleyes:
Bahh Humbug, that is the good thing about car in my opinion. Once you drive it off the lot you can turn it into what you want and it looks good either way. Also, I think this one looks more like a European Luxury car than a "pimp mobile."

Anyway, I think it will attact those who liked the classics and those who have hardly ever seen them. :D

Disclaimer: The above post was meant as good natured ribbing. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts