Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I talked one of our graphic artists into taking some pictures for me, she did a much better job than I did! Mine turned out way to orange, these are a much better representation of the color. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Hi SD,
Do you have any pic's showing the Corsa exhaust from the rear?
I was at dealer today for first oil change and got a quote for install on my TORRED. Only thing is they didn't have one for me to check out without ordering it first. The catolog pic's didn't show it well.
The pic's you posted look great.
You planning on tinting windows?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim,
I don't have any straight on shots from the back. I'll get some soon.
Why don't you swing by some time and take a look in person if you want. Then you can hear the system as well. What did the dealer quote you for the install? My local independent guy did mine for a franklin. I can check and see if he would do the same for you. I got the exhaust online about $400 under what the dealer quoted.
I'm planning on tint, I'm just not sure how dark to go on the front windows.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Looks great and congrats on the new car. Almost looks as good as Inferno. J/K:lol:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Sounds good. Thanks for the invite.
Dealer said $1266 installed..... Not that high... i guess.
I tinted my Charger 13% on all windows.
Its not that dark but keeps inside pretty cool.
I'll post you some pic's so you can see what it looks like tinted.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
okay here is the pic of the 13% on my TORRED SRT.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tint looks good. Have you had any trouble with getting pulled over? I was thinking of 20-30%.
Yea, that's a good price on the exhaust. I guess my deal wasn't as good as I thought......
What dealer is that from? I want to get a Mopar CAI, if they have good prices on parts, that would be great.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Excuse the HUGE pic. My photobucket account wasn't working right tonight.
I took that pic in the late afternoon, Its not as dark as it looks during the day. They were pretty high on the Mopar intake $ 600 installed.
I was thinking going aftermarket on the intake. Maybe the AFE. I like the look of the Air hammer but heard some fit problems.
The dealer I went to is DCH in Temecula.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
NICE.....................BRIGHT RED...:grin:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
nice ride!! Im in the north county area myself( Vista).. we are trying to get a meet together for a drive up to Julian or the coast..should try n make it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts