Charger Forums banner

Hows The Painted Engine Cover Look?

• Thats a KickA$$ Engine Cover - Sweet!

Votes: 79 77.5%
  • Uh - Its OK.................

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Not my cup-o-tea, but OK.............

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Nah, I dont like it........................

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - be gentle. Attached here are a few pictures of my SubLime Painted Engine Cover. Please tell me what you guys think in the POLL!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Very nice. Good job.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks TBY

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
OK - be gentle. Attached here are a few pictures of my SubLime Painted Engine Cover. Please tell me what you guys think in the POLL!
Exactly what is being done on mine but I am adding some airbrush to the center section. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Sweet Limeaid!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some Billet srut covers would be sweet.
You think Billet? I have been debating for a while - still not sure what I want. Honestly, I am trying to De-Chrome the car...............and the strut covers I was thinking they would have to be Black...................

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
just answered my question, how would it look in the car color!!!

I'm going to do it, but may offset 5.7L lettering with hemi orange

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awesome, what did that run?

Well, I had the door pulls painted at the same time. Not much material (paint) went into the job, but it cost me $150. Four Door Pulls, the Engine Cover, Labor, and computer matched paint. If it were just the Engine Cover - probably $100. I am assuming you could get it cheaper, but this was the only local guy I could find who could match the paint. When I went to meet him he was such a down-to-earth person, that it just seemed to fit.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What are door pulls?
The handle you use to close the door on the inside of the car. Chargers come from the factory with a plastic piece, but the 300C has an upgrade that is leather-wrapped. Look at the post called "ChargerClaus in August", I have a picture of them there.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts