Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright. So those of you who knew I had this done have been bugging me for pictures, and I apologize for the wait! Before the pictures, I just want to thank Mopower aka Danko Reproductions for the sweet product. I have loved each part I have purchased before and am so glad to finally get one of the big big body mods on my car. Still more to come... I am still waiting on the flat black ghost bumble bee stripe across the rear of the car, I will hopefully be doing that this weekend. Enjoy!

Here's a sneak peek at the next steps... sorry about the poor quality. Blacked out my spokes and got a roof spoiler. Stripe across the rear soon... and then just that rockin' front end! :rocker:

·
Registered
45 Posts
OK, totally sexy, thanks for posting the pics, that looks great, getting me even more hyped. Do keep up the good work on your ride.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
....bitchin'!!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Wow... just Wow... mad skills! The car looks awesome!

·
Registered
230 Posts
the car is sick bro! if you can post a pic with the tails on. either way car looks great

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Thanks! Sorry, what do you mean, with the tails on? :confused: Only one of them has the tails off. The others all have them on!
I think he means lit. He wants to see the tails glowing. Any dusk or night shots?

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just took this quick one after work tonight for you guys... As you can see, as bright as stock. Nice and bright. I used my stock tails and painted the bottom my body color masking off the reverse lights. There is no light leak through or below them.

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
Can we get bigger pics please?

·
Registered
230 Posts
looks sweet man!!

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts