nice cars but no Charger??

·
Registered
92 Posts
No Chargers or HOOTERS girls!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Uhhm, expected to see some chargers and Hooters chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I invited him over here-please dont give him a hard time. he's trying to get different cars to show up at hooters on the sunday night meets

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I invited him over here-please dont give him a hard time. he's trying to get different cars to show up at hooters on the sunday night meets
Then have him post pic's of the ladies:)

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
not giving him a hard time we are just making sure he knows the rules of Hooters M&Gs, pictures of girls should be included often!! lol

And if I was in Florida I would be there weekly, helluva commute from Massachusetts though

Tom

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice chevys, eh fords... not a single Mopar... Wish I was in Florida looks like it had at least a lot of cars. Oh well, I'll be in HI in a few months so that should be interesting.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
This is spam!

Or maybe a Trojan Horse virus thing - made us all look though didn't he?

We all thought we'd see Hooter girls, not Rustangs...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Alright, let's help him out. Chicks and or on Chargers, show your pics.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Thank you... that's all i'm trying to do.

It's hard to find a place to get folks to meet anymore. Especially with idiot kids that come and ruin it for everyone with burnouts and street racing.

I've got full permission from Property management as well as hooters management to be there. We are actaully working with Hooters corp. right now about banners being made as well as 93 rock to come out and the #1 coolest thing... Miller Light Party Girls to come out... This event is going to be covered in one of the upcoming Hooters magazines and in the sun sentinal.

10% off the bill too if you're there for the meet.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
you just won a life time membership in charger forums for the girlie pic's:rockon: the hooters chick on the right of the camero walked pass me the other night and she made me go numb and drop my beer on the floor as i was eye balling her. she's a little smoker!!!!:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts