Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures under construction (updated phase 2)

It really hurts the heart to see my girl cut up like that, but here are the
start up of my major mod construction. You guys are my number one charger
family so I have to show you first.
You first start out with a massive hinge

Topo making sure everything is lined up

Topo reinforced the hinge to keep the door from shagging

Topo showing the world his hinge can withstand alot of weight :)

My heart hurts when I look at these photos

OMG look at my damn door!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
yeah now im seriously diggin that second set of pics, when are you expecting it to be all done? im curious of the final product

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
It's gonna look sick Jay. Can't wait to see it as a final product :D

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OMG that sh*t looks heart breaking but it will be worth it IMO lol..Oh Jay you know that voids your warranty right? Lol j/p
LOL! that first phase you just saw was to tough see, I have never seen my
car so dirty, I just keep saying "its going to get better" "its going to get better"

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
damn suicide doors...nice...but only the rear doors? or will you do the front doors as well? what size rims will you have in the rear? :)

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
damn suicide doors...nice...but only the rear doors? or will you do the front doors as well? what size rims will you have in the rear? :)
Lets just say the lip is so da*n big he probably will be taking up two lanes on the highway. Man his rims are nice as hell, words can't even explain. You have to see his post where he showing them.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wooo Saaaa Wooo Saaaa lol. Even though Topo knows what he is doing, that thought in the back of your mind never leaves while hes cutting it up "I hope this Mofo Know what the hell he doing" lol
He definitely does! Its been back from his shop for awhile, she is now getting
that TLC treatment that she deserves.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Can't wait to see finished!!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
TOPO does awesome work and is a great guy!! I love the way the suicide doors open level comapred to others I have seen that are crooked tilting upward. I can't wait to see it complete Jay...I feel for you having to see your baby all dirty like that.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
think of it as plastic surgery it looks bad at first (bruises cuts etc) but end result you get what you want haha

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
good for you man very cool. sadly this is a mere second to the surprise about those wheels.....

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
OMG How much wider are the back finders????????????????????????Dude that is going to be SICK!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
can't wait to see it done Jay! that will look amazing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts