Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SublimeinMa and I had the pleasure of meeting Ron from LX Forums to take some pics at Yankee Candle in Hatfield MA. Man did these two Sublimes get looks up there. As Ron was taking pics, a local guy who is a photographer wanted in on the photo opp. They both took awesome pics. We took a few ourselves. Curlie showed up. He didn't even know we were going to be there. So here are a few pics we took.

Gary,Jim,Tom's cars

Nose to Nose

Up close nose to nose

Thugs?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Not bad pics Gary, you even managed to keep your big mitts out of the lens!! And thanks again for standing over the window when "that other guy" that was with you moved the car from when we were nose to nose. Total surprise to have "Little" Curlie39 join us. Tell Gram i said hi, I hope you made it for dinner. Nice way to spend a few hours, cant wait to see the rest of the results form both photographers. All that was missing were the hot chicks in bikinis!! We had a bunch of drive bys, 2 photographers, a close call save on a filter lens and some laughs. Great day

Tom

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not bad pics Gary, you even managed to keep your big mitts out of the lens!! And thanks again for standing over the window when "that other guy" that was with you moved the car from when we were nose to nose. Total surprise to have "Little" Curlie39 join us. Tell Gram i said hi, I hope you made it for dinner. Nice way to spend a few hours, cant wait to see the rest of the results form both photographers. All that was missing were the hot chicks in bikinis!! We had a bunch of drive bys, 2 photographers, a close call save on a filter lens and some laughs. Great day

Tom
Definitely was cool. Glad we could hook up Tom. It was a suprise seein' Jim there. Hope you treated Grams to a good dinner Jim. Like you sid, can't wait to see the results. I'm going to go sulk in the corner now because I couldn't make the races because I had to deal with the fridge issue. There will be other times. Peace\/

·
Registered
750 Posts
Gary and Tom it was really nice to bump into you guys. I needed a good laugh after finding those scuff mark's on my bumper. Gary the blackish stuff on top of the bumper must have been some sort of rubber. It came off with some bug and tar remover thankfully. And boy oh boy you guy's really made a really good first impression to my Grandmother. She said after we had left how nice you both were. Then of course the million and one questions about you two. So I told her flat out and said Tom was a crack dealer and Gary was a hit man for the mob. Just kidding guy's told her what I do know about you guy's. Which isnt much but it was the truth. Yup made the restuant in time and grams was happy

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gary and Tom it was really nice to bump into you guys. I needed a good laugh after finding those scuff mark's on my bumper. Gary the blackish stuff on top of the bumper must have been some sort of rubber. It came off with some bug and tar remover thankfully. And boy oh boy you guy's really made a really good first impression to my Grandmother. She said after we had left how nice you both were. Then of course the million and one questions about you two. So I told her flat out and said Tom was a crack dealer and Gary was a hit man for the mob. Just kidding guy's told her what I do know about you guy's. Which isnt much but it was the truth.

Jim, shhhhhhhhhh. Don't you knoow the feds are watching Tom & I on here. Now i'll have to............... aww, forgit it. Nice meeting your Grandma and seeing you up there. Hope you had good things to say.Peace\/

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Gary and Tom it was really nice to bump into you guys. I needed a good laugh after finding those scuff mark's on my bumper. Gary the blackish stuff on top of the bumper must have been some sort of rubber. It came off with some bug and tar remover thankfully. And boy oh boy you guy's really made a really good first impression to my Grandmother. She said after we had left how nice you both were. Then of course the million and one questions about you two. So I told her flat out and said Tom was a crack dealer and Gary was a hit man for the mob. Just kidding guy's told her what I do know about you guy's. Which isnt much but it was the truth.
Garys the Crack dealer(I dont think he is Italian, correct if Im wrong bro), Im the mob hitman (Im Italian). Believe it or not, some of the Inmates call me "Mafia". They know by my name that im Italian and some can see the car outside the fence. Not that I would invite them over for dinner but I have a good repor with them and <knock on wood> should anything implode inside the prison I think I have a good enough relationship with them that I wouldnt be hurt. Ok enough of that.

Have to check LX site to see if any other pics up yet. (Nope, the bum hasnt put any up yet, just checked)

Jimmy, you should bring Gram to a M&G, we'll show her a good time! ;)

Tom

·
Registered
750 Posts
I've tried talking her into going but she say's she much rather stay home and work in the garden. So I do ask her she just isnt much of a social type of person. Even less when she doesn't know the people. That's the way she's alway's been. You guy's might have kinda noticed it when she kept wanting to get in the car. Not just to go to the resturaunt it's because she get's nervous around stranger's. She probably seemed ok because she was laughing and all. But you(tom) and me were cracking jokes. So there you have it. A long winded answer to "No I don't want to go."

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Garys the Crack dealer(I dont think he is Italian, correct if Im wrong bro), Im the mob hitman (Im Italian). Believe it or not, some of the Inmates call me "Mafia". They know by my name that im Italian and some can see the car outside the fence. Not that I would invite them over for dinner but I have a good repor with them and <knock on wood> should anything implode inside the prison I think I have a good enough relationship with them that I wouldnt be hurt. Ok enough of that.

Have to check LX site to see if any other pics up yet. (Nope, the bum hasnt put any up yet, just checked)

Jimmy, you should bring Gram to a M&G, we'll show her a good time! ;)

Tom
Whattsa matta fur u, nevah saw a Italian Crack Dealer?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
All I can say is , whatdya got in the trunk?:lol: Nice pics, and yes, I was thinking here's the two badass cars, and then you get the picture of the two of you badasses standing there, you should be on an episode of the Sopranos, hehe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts