1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPS dropped off my tires today.

I am going from the stock 245/45, 255/45 F1's to Toyo Proxes 4's 245/45, 275/40

Good lookin tires for sure.

I just got them installed, but they are quieter and smoother than the F1's. Havn't had a chance to push her to see how they stick yet.

Here is a couple comparrison shot between the Toyo 275/40 vs the 255/45 Eagle F1's

On the car

OLD F1's

New Prozes 4's

The 245's vs the 275's

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
really??? i have the srt stuff on mine also with 255-40-20's all around and it looks freaking mean-and a bunch of the guys with srt's on LX forums are runing their cars like you 255's in front and 275's in the rears

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
i thought you were running tien?

very cool btw brian. cant wait to see em.
whats tein mean? i have 2 chargers one is runing on srt srings and struts with 255's and rides great-and the other has coil over's as of 2 weeks ago and it makes a lot on noise [their coming back off next week] and being sold for a new set up by PEDLER'S. I'M thinking of letting them set the suspenion up with all their stuff and aline it

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where did you buy those from. I got a pair for christmas about 7 years ago and they are about worn out and I really need another pair before my wife throws them out.

LMAO..my slippers???
At Macys last year on sale

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Do you have any pics from the side, & front side? Thanks

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
whats tein mean? i have 2 chargers one is runing on srt srings and struts with 255's and rides great-and the other has coil over's as of 2 weeks ago and it makes a lot on noise [their coming back off next week] and being sold for a new set up by PEDLER'S. I'M thinking of letting them set the suspenion up with all their stuff and aline it
sorry dude, i get you mixed up with another forum member who shares your characteristics. tien is a coilover suspension.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crap, its later and I havnt posted the pics.
Just did a whole crap load of work on my wifes POS mustang(wipers, oil, brake pads, fuel filter, wash.
I took the pics, but I'm too lazy right now to download from camera, upload to photobucket and post.
I'll get em up tomorrow....promise :)

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, here's a few pic of them on the car. Keep in mind that the part of my driveway where she is parked is at a slant, so it makes the wheel wells look a little off

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Ok, here's a few pic of them on the car. Keep in mind that the part of my driveway where she is parked is at a slant, so it makes the wheel wells look a little off
Thanks for the pics, that looks really clean. Nice fatty, without the 4x4 tread :lol: . Good choice.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks awesome. I think I'll be getting the same set up instead of the Invo's and save some cash. I especially like the last pic cause you can see your brick side skirt.... LOL.... Just shows how clean it is...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.