Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newly unveiled at the Bullrun...

(pics taken by Hazman and ChargerGirl) :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
lookin good. That is one sweet ride. Very nice attention to detail. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Very nice CC :)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I love it CC!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome. You still in Vegas CC. PM me and I will get you Dan's cell number.
Oh Heidi! I wish I was! I would love to hang out with SKADOOSH again! :)

I love the Billet and it goes so well with the rest of the underhood! Thank you again!!!! :love:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Oh Heidi! I wish I was! I would love to hang out with SKADOOSH again! :)

I love the Billet and it goes so well with the rest of the underhood! Thank you again!!!! :love:
You are very welcome my friend. I was LMAO when I typed asking if you were still there knowing that the SKADOOSH was coming. You know I was the last to know what all the SKADOOSH was all about LOL. I'm always slow to the table. At next years spring fest when we come out on our BT shirts we are going to have SKADOOSH on the back of them :lol:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
looks great!

that looks awesome! did you do the painting yourself? or have it done professionally? i like how you painted the volant. nice touch

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are very welcome my friend. I was LMAO when I typed asking if you were still there knowing that the SKADOOSH was coming. You know I was the last to know what all the SKADOOSH was all about LOL. I'm always slow to the table. At next years spring fest when we come out on our BT shirts we are going to have SKADOOSH on the back of them :lol:
LOL! I can't think of Dan without thinking SKADOOSH! It was the funniest telling of a story I have ever heard! :)

And I gotta have one of those shirts! I'll buy one in purple for me and one in yellow for Junior! :D

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that looks awesome! did you do the painting yourself? or have it done professionally? i like how you painted the volant. nice touch
The engine cover, strut covers, and plastic parts up front were done professionally. I did the fuse box, Volant cover, and dipstick with the leftover caliper/engine paint. :)

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
DANG CC! That's a nice job right there!

for a girl :tongue: {runs away}

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Looking SWEET

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
The engine cover, strut covers, and plastic parts up front were done professionally. I did the fuse box, Volant cover, and dipstick with the leftover caliper/engine paint. :)
sweet. i'm thinking about doing something very similar on my gomango engine cover. i just dont know if i'm up to doing it myself or not... lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
WOW that is pretty!!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
That's one good looking PC ya got there!!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
One of these days soon I better get goin on the engine bay. If Chris can do it, I can do it. LOL
Lookin good, as I said on saturday.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts