Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some have seen them already but theres lots of new members here some have been asking for pics of my N20 set up..So here they are

·
Registered
56 Posts
Your install looks really good and clean. Appreciate the photos. In terms of installation, did you require alot of assistance? Reason for asking, is that I want to add a N2O system, but need to have a professional mechanic complete the work. Since I am not that mechanically inclined, and I travel 96% of the time it just makes sense to have those with the talent do the work. Now when you installed this system, is there a way to tone down the shot to say 75 or even 50, or is it permanently set to a specific shot? I just need some better feeling beside the horsepower boost, to feel confident that things won't go wrong. I know that this depends on the driver, but there are safeguards these days, between window switches and active fuel controls right? So I shouldn't worry right? Ok guys.. tell me "Just Do It"!!:nerd: :eek: :whistle:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
that purge is friggin awesome. that alone makes me want a nos kit hahaha

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Very nice set-up. The purge shot is very cool. I like the SRT8 badges on the front fenders. Where did you get the badges?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Awesome work...great shots.

Now...where did you get the setup from?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I love the fuel rails from BMC. I want to get those. Did you make the change in the rear with the braided hose and the fuel supply in the middle of the hose? Did you cap off the fuel supply in the passenger front side of the rails?

Car looks great and I love the LED purge, smokin hot.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your install looks really good and clean. Appreciate the photos. In terms of installation, did you require alot of assistance? Reason for asking, is that I want to add a N2O system, but need to have a professional mechanic complete the work. Since I am not that mechanically inclined, and I travel 96% of the time it just makes sense to have those with the talent do the work. Now when you installed this system, is there a way to tone down the shot to say 75 or even 50, or is it permanently set to a specific shot? I just need some better feeling beside the horsepower boost, to feel confident that things won't go wrong. I know that this depends on the driver, but there are safeguards these days, between window switches and active fuel controls right? So I shouldn't worry right? Ok guys.. tell me "Just Do It"!!:nerd: :eek: :whistle:
You can change the jets to whatever you want.50-75-125 w/ the Zex..It takes about 10 minutes..And yes there are saftey precautions.The Zex has some built in.Such as will not work if BP is to high/And only works at WOT..

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome work...great shots.

Now...where did you get the setup from?
The rails and Zex kit came from BMC..The extra bottle and purge i got off ebay..Now i did make my own N20 lines from the Zex box to the nozzle.
The lines that come with it are really long for a univerasal installation,but i made mine shorter for a clean install..

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love the fuel rails from BMC. I want to get those. Did you make the change in the rear with the braided hose and the fuel supply in the middle of the hose? Did you cap off the fuel supply in the passenger front side of the rails?

Car looks great and I love the LED purge, smokin hot.
Exactly I capped off the front of the rails.The fitting to tap into the rails is for a LT-1 Chevy..The set up works great,took a little homework to figure out what fittings to use because the manufacter"CPR" doesnt send you squat..

·
Registered
56 Posts
You can change the jets to whatever you want.50-75-125 w/ the Zex..It takes about 10 minutes..And yes there are saftey precautions.The Zex has some built in.Such as will not work if BP is to high/And only works at WOT..
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate that!! Ok, I am sold. I am going for it..:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Man that's one nice set up you have!!!!!!!! SWEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
ONE BOTTLE IS PLUMED TO THE MOTOR- and the other is plumed in to the drivers cabin and filled with medical grade N20!:knockout: i know [i'm a tool]:lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts