Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i requested the color to be Inferno Red, I guess this is what would happen without color matching. :confused:
This probably would happen with getting the RAM AIR hood painted from the manufacturer.
One thing I cant deny is the sound, definitely is the best sounding intake for the chargers.:rockon:
Next investment is to Billet Technologies for some matching red accents.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
nah it looks ok...unless you are going to shows and what not...the color isnt that far off...it looks good though

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
It looks more like they used TorRed than Inferno Red, but maybe it is just the color quality on my monitor.
Was about to reply the same thing...seems to be torred

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sent a pic to Scott for his input, but it does look like torred. He is a good guy, I am sure he will give some suggestions.
BTW, this sound is out of this world and with the Predator installed, I cant even slam the pedal to metal, because if I do, I will go side ways. MAJOR POWER :rockon:

·
Registered
9,042 Posts
It looks more like they used TorRed than Inferno Red, but maybe it is just the color quality on my monitor.
X3!.. er, X4 What ever we're up to... Yea, I think that's TorRed also, 'cause my car is! And my monitor is fine.

Too bad mine's a V6, or I'd buy it off you! haha

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just spoke to Lance and he agreed it must be for the Torred. He said they will take care of it immediately. Scott and Lance are the best.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was during a group buy a couple months ago for $389.00 incl. S/H

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
This pic shows off how much you now need to color-match the center of the engine cover and the HEMI letters on its sides :yes: and then maybe some Billet Technologies red anodized covers for overflow tank, p/s reservoir, washer bottle, fuse box cover, etc ... :yes:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This pic shows off how much you now need to color-match the center of the engine cover and the HEMI letters on its sides :yes: and then maybe some Billet Technologies red anodized covers for overflow tank, p/s reservoir, washer bottle, fuse box cover, etc ... :yes:

This is the plan. Billet items will cost over $800. and I still trying to find a supplier for a new custom painted cover that will tie everything together.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sand it and color match it >;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts