1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
That looks awesome Erik :rocker: :beerchug:

·
Super Moderator
11,641 Posts
That's so awesome I am gonna post in this thread as well (already posted over there).

Totally freaking awesome. :bigthumb:

Have a beer, you deserve it.

:beerchug:

-=FLEX=-

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Erik, that thing is ...just.....NASTY!!!!!!....I likey!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wait till you see it with the Billet Tech valve covers on it next weekend.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
That looks crazy and is completely awesome but is it functional? The car can only take in so much air right?

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That looks crazy and is completely awesome but is it functional? The car can only take in so much air right?
It's totally functional....I run ported 09' 5.7 heads which move more air than any ported 6.1 head thats ever been done,between .200 and .500 lift they actually blow away ported L92 Chevy heads(400 cfm head)....the intake is a ported 6.1 with a 90mm Arrington TB and the cam is an HHP Stage 2 all this with 11:1 compression......yep....pretty sure it can use all the air.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Looks AWESOME Erik cant wait to see it this weekend!! See you guys friday sometime, well be rolling in around 2 at the hotel.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
hmmm more goodies to make that monster go faster I see E! :D

There may be other cars that have some of those same goodies ! ;) :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Very cool!

When do you planning on running the car again to see if you gained anything? 1/4 or dyno

·
Registered
585 Posts
Very nice Erik! I love the Inferno Red intake. Is that paint on the Intake high-temp or is it the same paint you would use on the body panels?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
WOW!!! Looks great, Erik!!! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts