Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics of me and my Charger SRT8.......

I love my charger!!!!

Thanks for letting me share!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Love the pics.... that is one beautiful car!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! She is a dream come true!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Its like looking into a mirror as we have the exact same car...... of course you are WAY better looking than me...... so you win!! nice car!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its like looking into a mirror as we have the exact same car...... of course you are WAY better looking than me...... so you win!! nice car!!!
Thanks! I know theres nothing special about her exept that shes mine. I think all of us feel that way about their cars. I hesitated about posting pics, but well, I did it anyway.....I just to darn proud to be a charger owner to be quite. :grin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
There was a car in that picture? *whistlewhistle* ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:redface:

Look what ya did, made me blush............

·
Registered
11 Posts
anytime, your incredible gorgeousness is only exponentially increased by the hotness you are driving. Pretty lady + killer ride = heaven sent.

So uh... do you come here often?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anytime, your incredible gorgeousness is only exponentially increased by the hotness you are driving. Pretty lady + killer ride = heaven sent.

So uh... do you come here often?
I've been around awhile, just haven't posted much. I tend to get a little mod crazy looking at all the things people have been doing to their cars and the results that they get. Ordered my Predator Programmer today! I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Uh oh! The mod bug has bit you. You just got your gateway mod haha. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
WOW! Now that's a REAL head turner! If I saw YOU driving down the road in this car, it would be more like whiplash! congrats on one fine automobile.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats on your beautiful SRT8! I have no doubt that you'll keep her shiny at all times. We of the R/T realm bow to your power and style and grovel at your rims.
Talk about beautiful cars, yours looks great.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone on the comments....I work hard to stay in shape. Up at 4:00 am each morning to go to the gym before work. :exercise:

Thanks again. :cool:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
No.....Thank You, Ms. Fitness! for the car too. :knockout:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Red "legmaker" mod Rims color matched and rebadge her the way it should have came and your set, check my sig I replaced the "HEMI" badges on the fenders with the one from the trunk.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts