Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some shots from todays meet......

·
Registered
441 Posts
it was nice meeting you jim! next time my black beauty will be there

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
some nice cars there, thanks for postin.:beerchug:
randysways under hood lookin awsome as always

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
sweet!!!! i wish i lived on the west coast. john and travis are cool as sht. i wish i saw more rides supporting cbd products. dammit, i should have been there.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I met Travis for the first time today....very nice guy and beautiful products. I see some Carbon dress up under my hood in the near future.... their colored weaves were really cool......

·
Registered
1,975 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice pic's Nick! did you get your graphics from Inky?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Nah he isn't done yet, He said its a hard one to do (my bad) haha
but he says friday or middle of the next week. And I'm gunna take it down to him and have them put my stripes and banner on :D

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
CBD has some beautiful products and Travis is a super cool guy, I saw at least 4 cars sporting the CBD CF. I wish more chargers would have shown up so that we could have dominated but it was a good time. Randy's car is always a show stealer......people always gather when he pulls in or out. Alot of nice cars and good people...some new faces and some old friends.

Thanks for the pics guys!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
yeah im gunna set one up for next month, probably a saturday around 6 ish so we can have some light then night

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
yeah im gunna set one up for next month, probably a saturday around 6 ish so we can have some light then night
lol...You just want o show off your new mod...huh?:beerchug:
And that is koolaid in the mugs. :wink:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
good pics guys and fun times!!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts

Made this up from today

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hey Jim,

I'm the Gunmetal SRT-4 that gave ya the thumbs up as u were turning into Canyon Lake. Missed ya at the meet, I got there when u had just left. Was hoping to see ya to chat after the lil fun we had:bigthumb:

I Live in Canyon Hills, maybe we can meet up sometime?

Greg

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Haha yeah phil i do! i want it to be night so i can throw some pix up at least!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Hey Jim,

I'm the Gunmetal SRT-4 that gave ya the thumbs up as u were turning into Canyon Lake. Missed ya at the meet, I got there when u had just left. Was hoping to see ya to chat after the lil fun we had:bigthumb:

I Live in Canyon Hills, maybe we can meet up sometime?

Greg
Cool Greg! i was telling your SRT4 buddies you gave me all I could handle the other day. Too bad it was so crowded.... Hard to get a good run in ....
I love them Cars Bad A$$ power in a small light package.... All the SRT guys I met today were very cool and had quite a few nice mods on their cars...
You guys should hook up with us on our next Mopar 360 cruise... See you around.... watch out for them Cops on the Canyon...

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
nice pic Nick lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cool Greg! i was telling your SRT4 buddies you gave me all I could handle the other day. Too bad it was so crowded.... Hard to get a good run in ....
I love them Cars Bad A$$ power in a small light package.... All the SRT guys I met today were very cool and had quite a few nice mods on their cars...
You guys should hook up with us on our next Mopar 360 cruise... See you around.... watch out for them Cops on the Canyon...
Ha Ha, yeah the cops like to hide but I keep it cool going thru there. Your car sounds/looks great and have always loved the SRT-8 Chargers, I seen u in my rear view mirror a mile away coming pretty quickly. Wish there was alot less traffic like u said. You were my first run after my engine rebuilt, I was only on 18-19psi, can't wait to turn up to 24psi.

I thought u were for sure gonna pull me around that bend cuz I started to lift a bit cuz my car is meant for straight line lol. What are u putting down to the wheels?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Haha thanks Julio tried to get all the chargers i had in it

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Just re-read original post and this is a monthy event for the 3rd sunday of everymonth. Maybe next month it can be at 6?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts