Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
nice pics. i hate to say it but i think that 350 was the hottest one. i am pobobly going to hell for saying that

·
Registered
555 Posts
Great pics!

·
Registered
536 Posts
where was this meet at?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
After looking at the pics for awhile, I noticed there's some cars in them.

Nice pics! :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
I finally have some nice pics of my car!!!! Thanks... can you crop me out of the pic thougth. :wink:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
that black mustang that the hooters chick is sitting in is a street legal 7.50 car. that thing is SICK 6 chargers were there last night! if look look at the green AMC AMX YOU CAN SEE MY FAT A$$ STANDING BEHIND IT! hehe the red charger with the black ASANTI'S is mine

·
Registered
23 Posts
that black mustang that the hooters chick is sitting in is a street legal 7.50 car. that thing is SICK 6 chargers were there last night! if look look at the green AMC AMX YOU CAN SEE MY FAT A$$ STANDING BEHIND IT! hehe the red charger with the black ASANTI'S is mine
Yes it was a sick car but it would have been better if that girl sat in our cars!!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
HEY CHAD-i got a call from my little hottie at 2:30 am!!! SHE'S really mad that we didnt sit at her bar last night. HEHE she gave me a warning that if i dont start spending time with her i'm never going to see her again. YEA right! CHICKS ARE FUNNY SOME TIME'S.

·
Registered
23 Posts
HEY CHAD-i got a call from my little hottie at 2:30 am!!! SHE'S really mad that we didnt sit at her bar last night. HEHE she gave me a warning that if i dont start spending time with her i'm never going to see her again. YEA right! CHICKS ARE FUNNY SOME TIME'S.
You are right about that!! Did you tell her that were going up there tomorrow night??

·
Registered
638 Posts
Damn I can't view the pics from my home computer, I am getting the bandwith error too:cry: I wanted to show my husband the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
bandwith error too

·
Registered
225 Posts
Pics look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I finally have some nice pics of my car!!!! Thanks... can you crop me out of the pic thougth. :wink:
Cool - was that your plum? I was wondering if it belonged to anyone on the forum. Your Plum Crazy's a celebrity! :nervous s

1 - 20 of 22 Posts