·
Registered
205 Posts
How about free? DE-MOLD!!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Nice looking ride.

How about a custom embroidered center console with extra thick padding from 22Elite? They have a core program that comes in well under 400. Your pics did not show if you did that already.

OR

I dont remember the cost but what about some Billet Tech dashboard knobs in black or some under the hood Billet stuff. (No I dont work for Billet but am very impressed with what i have gotten from them at a decent price)

OR

Add another leaf air freshner to the one on the mirror lol

Tom

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice looking ride.

How about a custom embroidered center console with extra thick padding from 22Elite? They have a core program that comes in well under 400. Your pics did not show if you did that already.

OR

I dont remember the cost but what about some Billet Tech dashboard knobs in black or some under the hood Billet stuff. (No I dont work for Billet but am very impressed with what i have gotten from them at a decent price)

OR

Add another leaf air freshner to the one on the mirror lol

Tom
Actually I have one, but not 22elite my friend made mine for $30 extra padded!

Yes I wanna get black Billet knobs for the Radio/ac, thanks for the reminder!

And If I added more tree air fresheners I'll have a forest

Thank You very much!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Marcos, have you done the blinker mod yet (free)? Another cheapie is the cabin filter, bout $30 and a fairly easy one. Hood struts, $55 or so. New intake? Uconnect, depending if you have the harness already might make it under your budget.

I'm with you on the door moldings, I'm keeping mine till they either fall off or are full of dings and I need to replace them.

Let me know if you decide to do any of the ones I suggested, I have done them and could give you a hand if you'd like.

GO ACLXC!

Levi

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Marcos, have you done the blinker mod yet (free)? Another cheapie is the cabin filter, bout $30 and a fairly easy one. Hood struts, $55 or so. New intake? Uconnect, depending if you have the harness already might make it under your budget.

I'm with you on the door moldings, I'm keeping mine till they either fall off or are full of dings and I need to replace them.

Let me know if you decide to do any of the ones I suggested, I have done them and could give you a hand if you'd like.

GO ACLXC!

Levi
Lets see blinker mod: Check
Cabin air filter: I have to look that up.
Hood struts: definitely on my list!
Uconnect: Im usually not on the cell that much but if i was...
New intake: I love my daytona Airbox, and it's already proven for extra hp.

Thanks for the suggestions

Go ACLXC! VRROOOOOM!!

Marcos

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With the suggestions here's my to do list.

Hood struts<--Levi $50
Cabin Air Filter <---levi $30
Billet tech knobs <--SublimeInMA $60
Viper 791xv alarm w/remote start<---MOM $569 installed(next Sat)

Thanks this all adds up to $700....thats $300 over budget...Oh well I guess I'll have to start stripping again. :lol:

Thanks
marcos

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
With the suggestions here's my to do list.

Hood struts<--Levi $50
Cabin Air Filter <---levi $30
Billet tech knobs <--SublimeInMA $60
Viper 791xv alarm w/remote start<---MOM $569 installed(next Sat)

Thanks this all adds up to $700....thats $300 over budget...Oh well I guess I'll have to start stripping again. :lol:

Thanks
marcos
Where are you getting the 791 done at? I had mine done at South Texas truck and auto on Culebra and I do think I got it done a bit cheaper than your above price, but that was a year ago. That reminders me, I need to go back and have my system reset. When I took the car into the dealer, they managed to dork up the remote start.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where are you getting the 791 done at? I had mine done at South Texas truck and auto on Culebra and I do think I got it done a bit cheaper than your above price, but that was a year ago. That reminders me, I need to go back and have my system reset. When I took the car into the dealer, they managed to dork up the remote start.
At best buy. Ive called custom sounds, brotheres audio and elec, and if I could think I did call south texas truck and auto. Prices were from 699-799 except for the cheaper bestbuy which was 569. It's alot cheaper like 399 if I don't want to program the keys and the remote start. But I might as well get the works, since it's a lifetime warranty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts