Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some pics of my baby!!!!!! first one is her alone, second is her with my buddies 05 Stang. And unfortuately we have not raced yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
Nice. :rockon:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I always did like the silver stripe on black. It even makes a Mustang look palatable.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
lookin good bro! I'm guessin you two planned the stripes thing? Thats pretty sweet!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sort of I told him, I was getting them, and as soon as I did he said oooo I gotta have them.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
sort of I told him, I was getting them, and as soon as I did he said oooo I gotta have them.
lol leave it to the mustangs to want to be like us chargers lol. (they look better on yours anyway) :grin:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
you both made it to that lot to take pictures, but didnt drag? wth is wrong with you!?

theres no way i coulda made it that far without a race :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
love the stripe, what'd it set you back...I know that a similar stripe on the vipers used to be like $3k MSRP.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
love the stripe, what'd it set you back...I know that a similar stripe on the vipers used to be like $3k MSRP.
The stripes done front bumber, hood,roof, trunk. Ready---------- $450 installed. They are only vinyl but comes with a 10 yr fade resistant warranty. Had to do vinyl first. If I got them painted first and did not like it I would of freaked.

·
Registered
230 Posts
that's actually a pretty good idea...you can always take them off if you get sick of them or want to change the accent color. Love the mod, keep 'em coming.

I wonder if anyone could do that in D-town...

·
Registered
769 Posts
How cute....a dodge and a ford, playing together. :lol:
Your a disgrace!!!! just kidding! :lol:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice look! You guys look like a couple now! lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice look! You guys look like a couple now! lol

Ouch you guys are killing me. Guess I deserve it though. By the way as far as racing goes, he does not want to.:yes:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any idea what color stripe would look good on torred? The stripes in Vinyl really accentuate the car........
How about almost the same.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts