Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 months of having my 22s on I have finally lowered my ride using the eibach pro kit. The pics are 2 days after I lowered it. I also tinted my tail lights a light smoke, and my plasti dip blackout trunk is still looking good after a month I sprayed it on. Let me know what yall guys think. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
157 Posts
Very nice. You have a sweet set-up there.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
looks great, really digging the plasti dip trunk blackout, I just pulled out my grille to PD it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks great, really digging the plasti dip trunk blackout, I just pulled out my grille to PD it.
Thx. Yea I hate the stock chrome cross hairs on my car.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Looks sweet with the drop! It makes a world of difference when you have 22s.

I like the trunk black out detail, but I wonder would it look even better on your car if you did the entire trunk, all the way to your dark back window? Either way, looks real good, man.

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
looks good but shouldnt a spoiler comes before lowering IMO

·
Registered
224 Posts
^^^^^ no spoiler,,,i absolutely hate the charger spoilers,,,, not sleek or muscle looking at all,,, sits off the truck too high,,,, his look is good and clean,,i have that same set up,,, only with the 24s tho

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow, a white charger that looks sxy as sht. Very nice!!!

Imo get a spoiler! It would top everything off perfectly, but then again that's just IMO.

How hard was the plasti dip across the trunk?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
^^^^^ no spoiler,,,i absolutely hate the charger spoilers,,,, not sleek or muscle looking at all,,, sits off the truck too high,,,, his look is good and clean,,i have that same set up,,, only with the 24s tho
thats kind of contradictory. 24s are not sleek or muscle looking at all either.

·
Registered
224 Posts
^^^^^Not true,, it depends in taste,,, and I didn't say not to get a spoiler,,, if u could read,, I said I hate the charger spoilers, hence don't get an oem spoiler,,, get a rksport spoiler or something custom,,,and your saying wheel size takes away the aggressive look to a car,,, pretty childish statement if u ask me,,,,,, I've had nothing but thumbs up since my wheel addition,,, and plan to keep rollin that way,,,, sorry OP

·
Registered
230 Posts
spoiler would definitely look great. maybe even if you paint it black. anyways, the drop looks great, been thinking about this mod for a while. keep doing what YOU think makes your ride look unique

·
Registered
185 Posts
Great Look!

Beautiful car man!

Actually...your pictures make me want to remove my spoiler.
It's just a great throwback feel to the classic cars (except the 4 doors of course :-S)..

I love your ride...those rims are a acquired taste..but they somehow fit your car.
Don't change anything.........except the engine ;-)

:bowdown:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beautiful car man!

Actually...your pictures make me want to remove my spoiler.
It's just a great throwback feel to the classic cars (except the 4 doors of course :-S)..

I love your ride...those rims are a acquired taste..but they somehow fit your car.
Don't change anything.........except the engine ;-)

:bowdown:
Thx. Yea I do need a HEMI :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
OP, your ride looks like poopy.

:bigthumb::biggrinjester: Hahaha, just messing with you man. It looks really good. I do agree with the getting a spoiler tho

^^^^^Not true,, it depends in taste,,, and I didn't say not to get a spoiler,,, if u could read,, I said I hate the charger spoilers, hence don't get an oem spoiler,,, get a rksport spoiler or something custom,,,and your saying wheel size takes away the aggressive look to a car,,, pretty childish statement if u ask me,,,,,, I've had nothing but thumbs up since my wheel addition,,, and plan to keep rollin that way,,,, sorry OP
Completely true. While some 24's look sleek, absolutely none of them look muscle. For that matter, 22's don't look muscle either. If somebody is modding purely for performance, then odds are they will not have anything other than stock sizes. Bigger forged rims are also a possibility, but not seen often.
Now please notice what I bolded and how idiotic of a statement that is. If you were able to type correctly and use proper grammar and punctuation, then your posts would be much more readable. And yes, your post was very contradictory. You state that the spoiler is not sleek or muscle at all, while saying you have 24's. Because you have them, you're implying that you think they're sleek and muscle. This is false, they aren't.

·
Registered
224 Posts
^^^^^ Jesus,,, the logic in that statement is worse then the post that came from St. Popp. Logic this youngster; I have a wheel in 20"s that are muscle rims and I get the exact same rim in a 24" and it is no longer muscle looking???? And my post had nothing to do with performance modding, this is the exterior mod section buddy. And if you have a problem reading "u" from "you" stay off the cpu, and twitter for that matter. My post states again that an oem spoiler is not muscle looking, meaning if he wants to add a muscle look then dont add the oem spoiler, if "u" could read lol. All spoilers aren't bad, I love the RKSPORT spoiler and rear window wing. You are assuming that I meant that my 24" rims are muscle looking, and your making a complete a$$ of yourself, because I never said that. My car looked aggressive before the wheels. And adding a set won't take away the aggressive look unless you revamp the exterior accessories on the car along with the wheels. There are 24" rims that are muscle, but if your not into big wheels then you'll never know because you will never look for a set. People knock 24" riders all day, for what???? Not like we are busting on all the people that ride stock 17"s. And 99% of the people here don't punctuate or spell correctly, including yourself. "I do agree in getting a spoiler tho" <<<< Come on man, your argument to me is spelling???? Look in the mirror lol...sorry OP

·
Registered
576 Posts
Mark, I'm really sorry for this crap. This was my post about this off-topic stuff. Again, the car looks great bud! :bigthumb: And I actually have a little suggestion: maybe color match the tops and sides of the taillights? That should get everything flowing really smoothly back there.

^^^^^ Jesus,,, the logic in that statement is worse then the post that came from St. Popp. Logic this youngster; I have a wheel in 20"s that are muscle rims and I get the exact same rim in a 24" and it is no longer muscle looking???? And my post had nothing to do with performance modding, this is the exterior mod section buddy. And if you have a problem reading "u" from "you" stay off the cpu, and twitter for that matter. My post states again that an oem spoiler is not muscle looking, meaning if he wants to add a muscle look then dont add the oem spoiler, if "u" could read lol. All spoilers aren't bad, I love the RKSPORT spoiler and rear window wing. You are assuming that I meant that my 24" rims are muscle looking, and your making complete a$$ of yourself, because I never said that. My car looked aggressive before the wheels. And adding a set won't take away the aggressive look unless you revamp the exterior accessories on the car along with the wheels. There are 24" rims that are muscle, but if your not into big wheels then you'll never know because you will never look for a set. People knock 24" riders all day, for what???? Not like we are busting on all the people that ride stock 17"s. And 99% of the people here don't punctuate or spell correctly, including yourself. "I do agree in getting a spoiler tho" <<<< Come on man, your argument to me is spelling???? Look in the mirror lol...sorry OP
You're right about two things: the performance thing I said was stupid and I did spell "though" wrong. Honestly, I probably find it like that about 50% of the time. Of everything I posted, you picked out one wrong. Congratulations. The big thing I was getting at was your over-the-top use of commas. And I expect people to use "u" on twitter, they've only got 140 characters. On a forum, where people are supposed to be kind of knowledgeable, I like to see proper grammar and spelling. In my eyes, I'm more apt to trust what they're saying because they come across as intelligent.
Yes, I am saying going from a 20 to a 24 will lose it's muscle look. To me, and I think most people, part of having that muscle look is a nice big tire wrapped around it, which can't be attained from a 24" rim on cars. And I like bigger rims, most 22's and some 24's.

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
if you want your car to "turn heads" then get bigger rims but you are sacrificing little bit of power, if you would like power then stay sock, again it's your car you do whatever you want.

anyways beecharp2001, got a pic of your car with 24s?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts