Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my brand new Panther Octane wheels, searched for a long time and came up on these. Wanted to do somethin different then the usual black wheels with the chrome lip. These are 22 x 9.5 , with a 15mm offset, I decided to keep them the same all around so I would be able to rotate all of them. Oh yeah the tires are Nitto 420's 265/35/22. Let me know what u guys think, the pictures just don't do them justice! I know the car is sittin pretty high, but it'll have to be another year till I'll be able to lower her, I've got to save up some money!:( Man, I thought I got a lot of looks when I first bought the charger but now I'm gettin stared at and even "I love ur car" by a little kid with his parents at the car wash!:) Enjoy

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i think they look good but there is to much black going on. those wheels would look better on a different color car.

still looks bad ass though. drop it in a hurry though. its only 230 for the springs

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
i think they look good but there is to much black going on. those wheels would look better on a different color car.

still looks bad ass though. drop it in a hurry though. its only 230 for the springs
Looks good, try adding a lip spoiler for the front

·
Registered
418 Posts
Those look really good. I have never seen those before..

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's different! But nice.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Very unique.......I LIKE IT!! I dig the "blacked out" feel the inner part of the wheels have. Pretty cool man!!
Chase

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i was just looking at those earlier i dig it but then ducided i like the verdi black ice hopefully i will have the money sooner than later for them stock wheels dont do my charger any justice yours look good though

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for all the great comments, I appreciate everyone's honesty and constructive critiscism. Thats why I posted the pics, cuz everyone here knows their cars and can tell me their true opinions. I was tryin to be unique and i think I definitely achieved that! Now i just have to make it to a M&G to show everybody, cuz they look so much better in person!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
They look huge are you sure you got 22s and not 24s? HAHAHA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts