Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't pass up this deal.

The cost was $38,280 or around $41,000 drive out for a loaded out 2014 Plum Crazy Super Bee. Less than 2,000 miles on her and still has that new car smell. The car is loaded out with everything but moon/sun roof.

The car has paddle shifters, performance tires, Uconnect 8.4, convenience group II, and premium audio group II. Priced out on dodge.com this car was around $46,820

The irony is that 2 days ago the price on the website (Texasdirectauto.com) was $40,980 and somehow or another the price dropped by $2700. The price was $38,600 this morning and I got them down to $38,280 during a phone call.

I originally wanted to hold off for a 2015 with the 8 speed auto, but this was a killer deal on the color my wife really and truly wanted with just around 2,000 miles on the odometer. Also we didn't care for the whole front blackened out front bumper, while this car has a body colored bumper. The color, front bumper being body color, and the fact this car had everything we wanted on it was the main factor.........that and the price for car received.

There have been some of you on this forum that have answered my questions and given your time to lend a hand to a person who was trying to learn about this car. To those of you, my sincerest thanks. You guys are what car forums are all about!

Here's the ad.

http://www.dealerlane.com/web/vehicle_photos/13957917/

View that Camaro SS and Mustang GT owners will see......LOL

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Sounds like a great deal! Congrats, I'm sure you'll absolutely love it. I went on a recent trip from Pa. to Maryland and got 27.4 mpg on the trip.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Awesome "grocery getter":yes::driving:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Take plenty of pics now because when you hit the supermarkets with that grocery getter----oh well. just be careful in those parking lots.

BTW congratulations, and many happy miles..

Big John:beerchug:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Sweet! Congrats!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Very nice, congrats on the sweet Purple Bee. :)

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Congrats on the Plum! It's a head turner color.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Congrats on the Bee. Great color. Enjoy the 392. Hell of a motor.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Hive!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great deal...congrats, any plans for it??
At this time I really don't think so. For all intents and purposes it's her car and the Mustang GT is mine. I would like a tune and long tubes, and that may come with time, but for now I would think not.

I will make a few passes at the track to see what she'll do, but I don't race until we get some really good weather. Something in the negative DA's. In the Houston area we have a very small window of around about 3-4 months where the weather gets really good for racing.

Right now we're waiting on a second key fob.

I really would like to make a road trip in the car, maybe from Houston to Shreveport or Biloxi. Maybe we'll do this in a couple of months.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
I really would like to make a road trip in the car, maybe from Houston to Shreveport or Biloxi. Maybe we'll do this in a couple of months.
Charger is a fantastic road car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts