Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all, i am picking up my new charger r/t tonite, its magnesium pearl with gray seats and black carpeting. sunroof, sirius are only options. i sold my 2002 z06 vette with only 6500 miles to get this car. i needed a bigger car for my 2 kids and i used the vette very little. i figure i might have the best of all worlds with this car. question, can any of you guys and gals recommend rim websites, i want to upgrade to 20" wheels. also, i looked at the magnaflow exhaust, kinda pricey at $945, any other suggestions?? i read about the resonator elimination...i really want a full exhaust. well, i look forward to all your responses...thanks in advance... :)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
angrrmgt said:
question, can any of you guys and gals recommend rim websites, i want to upgrade to 20" wheels.
tirerack.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've been to tire rack...no listing for charger

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
:)
angrrmgt said:
i've been to tire rack...no listing for charger
Congrats on the car. :) Go to www.moparsupercenter.com click on Charger 2006 / then click on +aftermarkert products/ you'll find wheel and tire packages from MC2. I like the RT19 personally. Tire Rack has a 06 Charger to check wheels with, not many good ones IMHO. Mike :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
congrats, I have the R/T Magnesium pearl also. I have had mine for a month now, and just came from the dealer for the first oil change. :wink:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I too have the Magnesium Pearl!! I love it, wouldn't have any other color.
Congrats. Magnaflow mufflers no resonators and K&N CAI...

·
Registered
21 Posts
angrrmgt said:
hi to all, i am picking up my new charger r/t tonite, its magnesium pearl with gray seats and black carpeting. sunroof, sirius are only options. i sold my 2002 z06 vette with only 6500 miles to get this car. i needed a bigger car for my 2 kids and i used the vette very little. i figure i might have the best of all worlds with this car. question, can any of you guys and gals recommend rim websites, i want to upgrade to 20" wheels. also, i looked at the magnaflow exhaust, kinda pricey at $945, any other suggestions?? i read about the resonator elimination...i really want a full exhaust. well, i look forward to all your responses...thanks in advance... :)

I have a set of 20" wheels for the 06 charger brand new, if your interested email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
60 Posts
Check the spec's on M-B wheels...seeing as how they provide the hubs, brakes and axles, they might work.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys!!! i just got home and finished wiping her down. i love her. not many chargers around here, i got lots of looks on the way home. i'll check out those sites...thanks guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
angrrmgt said:
Congratulations on the new R/T, Magnesium Pearl is a nice color. You might want to check out the Zoomers exhaust system. http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I bought my magnaflow for my avalanche throught performance peddler... they offered a special price group buy to our club and sold alot of units...

might contact them to see if they will set something up for us here...

performance peddler.com

shipping was quick (had my cat back in 3 days), and they kept in good contact with me, plus they even took my order at 8:00 on a sunday night.... (I called and left a message durring the day, they called me right back....

I bought my wheels through www.bigjimsrims.com

Randy can get anything that you want, so pay no attention to whats on his website... just shoot him an e-mail, and tell him Marshall the Avalanche guy told you to contact him.

He beat any internet price I could find on my wheels, and a buddy of mine bought through him, after he matched an e-bay bid price.....
He owns a local tire shop (nation franchise), but runs the web business on the side...

I have bought alot of stuff from www.lildevilmotorsports.com as well... and keep in touch with the owner Rodney every so often....

HTH

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congradulations and good luck, you will love it to death, its better then sliced bread.

Get ready to get stared at and have questions asked about your new baby.

·
Registered
608 Posts
man, wish it was me :whistle:

·
Registered
755 Posts
angrrmgt said:
Your car sounds bitchin, as far as exhaust go's Zoomers Exhaust is running a 2nd group buy to LX forum members. www.lxforums.com
The buy is over at the end of the month check it out. Here is the thread for the GB. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=14526

Do a search "Zoomers" there is a lot of great reviews on the product. Also check out video on 5.7 Charger R/T
http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/dodgeCharger/default.htm
Congrats.. and Good luck with your new Charger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts