Charger Forums banner

Picking her up tomorrow!

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Billybobs R/T 
#1 ·
Well,I couldn't wait anymore for my order to be built so i located a almost identical one. Bright Silver R/T,Sound group II, Convienience group,electronics group and Sirius radio....can't wait!....hope to post pics when I get her...yahoo!!!!

#2 ·
CONGRATS BILLY BOB! :wink:

#6 ·
thanks all...I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight thinking about her....it's like I'm 6 years old again and it's Xmas eve!

#7 ·
Billybobs R/T said:
thanks all...I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight thinking about her....it's like I'm 6 years old again and it's Xmas eve!
How's Santa goin to get that down the chimney? LOL

#9 ·
WOO HOO!!! Got her this afternoon! All I can say is WOW!..I work at Dodge dealer,and we also sell Chevy,and the Chevy guys were in awe. Our GM product trainer even said that Chevy has nothing to compete with this car....God I'm so happy.Wife isn't very happy,but she'll get over it. I'll post some pics when the weather clears...raining hard here today on and off. Sirius Radio is ok,but cuts in and out when the rain started.Alittle disappointed by that,but great just the same....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.