Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here was the plan:

Saturday - Drive to West Lafayette, Indiana and watch Purdue smack around ND with my Boss. Drive to Indianapolis and meet my father at the airport. Fly to Maryland. Go to sleep.

Sunday - Meet with the RT and owner. Look over car and test drive. If everything was good. Drive the 8+ hours back to Southern Indiana with my dad.

It worked out great. The car is wonderful! 2006, RT, R&T, Black, Black leather "R&T" seats, Black Grill, Eibach Springs.

First Impressions.
It's not nearly as "violent" as my GTO was in acceleration. It simply pulls, you look down, and you're going fast. Very smooth ride. The interior is gorgeous especially with these badass looking seats. Very nice. The stance with the lowering springs is awesome. The car looks so mean, I love it!
The 600+ miles went by no problem. The car did great and I was as comfortable as you're going to be on a 8+ hour drive.

Fun little story.

I'd been talking to the guy over the phone once or twice and corresponding through email numerous times. So when we met in Maryland for the first time, it was the first time I'd had seem him. He pulls up in the car and gets out. I was surprised to find out it was one of the "hosts" from Pinks. Nate Pritchett is his name and his official title is casting director (got it from the Pinks site) He ended up being a very nice guy. Dad and I had to drive him back to his place so we got to chat. It was great to meet him. It was also nice to know I bought the car from a "car guy" so I knew it was well taken care of. Pretty cool stuff! Pic of the guy below.

I can't wait to start modding!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
holy crap dude are u serious? u got nate pritchett's charger?! i didnt even kno he had one! i watch pinks ALL THE TIME! (got tivo set to record all of them) i love that show. from what i've seen in the shows nate seems like a pretty cool guy but thats just a crazy story. i'm kinda surprised he didnt have more mods done to it like a cam or somethin.

ANYWAYS i'm glad u got ur charger! hope you like it as much as i like mine. and i know what you mean by "It simply pulls, you look down, and you're going fast". thats the exact impression that i had. the second day i had it, i was out on the highway and i looked down and the speedo said 105, needless to say i was a little surprised

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
holy crap dude are u serious? u got nate pritchett's charger?! i didnt even kno he had one! i watch pinks ALL THE TIME! (got tivo set to record all of them) i love that show. from what i've seen in the shows nate seems like a pretty cool guy but thats just a crazy story. i'm kinda surprised he didnt have more mods done to it like a cam or somethin.

ANYWAYS i'm glad u got ur charger! hope you like it as much as i like mine. and i know what you mean by "It simply pulls, you look down, and you're going fast". thats the exact impression that i had. the second day i had it, i was out on the highway and i looked down and the speedo said 105, needless to say i was a little surprised
Oh man I was totally blown away. Right when he stepped out I was like, "your Nate from Pinks". He gave a smile and said yep! He was two strip cars for the speed so I'm sure he kept it stock for the reliability reasons. It was his DD. Like I said, very nice guy!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Congrats, love my R&T and sure you will too. One thing though, the
R&T seats aren't leather, but they should last longer that way.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats, love my R&T and sure you will too. One thing though, the
R&T seats aren't leather, but they should last longer that way.
Really?! I figured it was leather with suede inserts... Fine with me though. They look great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts