Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charger Guys-n-Girls:
After months of planning for a Challenger next year, I instead bought a new 2007 Charger R/T with R&T, Sound 2, EVIC and sunroof in Mt. Airy NC yesterday. Color is black.

I blame this on everybody that contributes here...I hope y'all were a positive influence.

Now once I sell my 2003 Ram and possibly my Buell motorcycle I will have a little bit of cash for mods...probably a Superchips or Diablo Predator this year, followed by (hopefully) an SRT-style hood next year.

So far I'm loving it, I pretty much started giggling on the test drive and didn't stop all the way home.

Chrysler apparently has a special on interest rates on Chargers right now, called Pedal to the Metal...it saved me 1/2%.

Thanks again answering questions over the last few weeks...it's nice to know we have a support group.

Bill

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
You must pay a penalty for not posting any pics...............

Anyway.....WeLcOmE!

- Mark

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Congratulations, you'll be giggling for quite some time and you'll have a smirk stuck on your face a lot of the time.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on the new ride! Why dont ya drive it over to my place so I can see it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to the gang

I get up to Mt Airy at least once a month on business. I'd love to see it. If you get to Apex (Outside Raleigh). Look me up.

We had a gathering recently of 6 cars. I'd love to see more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I promise

No Barney Jokes!:lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome aboard xring... love that R&T!!

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
So far I'm loving it, I pretty much started giggling on the test drive and didn't stop all the way home.

Bill
Don't apologize for that. When we took one out for a test drive we had the plan set out the night before. Good cop - bad cop. My GF was supposed to be the bad cop and act all scowly and say loudly in front of the salesperson that we couldn't afford it and didn't need a car that fancy. You know, to throw some doubt into things so the salesperson would make more concessions.

Well she had perma-grin from the time her tush settled into those seats until we signed the papers. It was too funny.

But we still negotiated $2,500 off the sticker price. Not too shabby.

Enjoy your Black Charger, and post some pics soon.

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll post some pics as soon as possible...I'm in WV, I had to leave my Ram there and go back to get it today, so it has been a busy weekend.

I can't wait to get some more seat time...now to come up with a name for the new addition.

My little boy (18 mo) loves it, by the way. He stops and points when he sees it outside, he climbed all over the inside laughing the whole time. I made sure his feet were clean first...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts