Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed them and damn what a difference they look great and are just about HID bright. I love em and at night they have purple color in them. If you dont want to go HID these are deffenetly worth the money.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Wow! Those are bright! Look awesome :rocker:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Its good to know that they are indeed that bright. I've been thinking about getting those since I got the car, but couldn;t bring myself to spend the money on those when my headlights were brand new and working fine. Now though my car is almost three years old and I could justify replacing them I think.
Thanks for posting

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Just installed them and damn what a difference they look great and are just about HID bright. I love em and at night they have purple color in them. If you dont want to go HID these are deffenetly worth the money.

I have the Silverstar high and low beam and I love them. I haven't done the fogs yet, but they're on the list (It's still light until 9 pm in Memphis and I don't drive much after that). I planning on getting them before the days get short and I'm driving home in the dark again.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I have the Silverstar high and low beam and I love them. I haven't done the fogs yet, but they're on the list (It's still light until 9 pm in Memphis and I don't drive much after that). I planning on getting them before the days get short and I'm driving home in the dark again.
same here... silverstars FTW:cowsmile:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Careful with the fogs. I recently had a Silverstar fog bulb go out. Not only did the bulb burn out but the inside of the fog lens got so hot it started to bubble up.

I may be a special case, though, as I have never seen anyone else report the same thing.

·
Registered
486 Posts
where have you bought the bulbs?
are they available in H1? because i got the led projector lights

1 - 7 of 7 Posts