Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
It's amazing that the Mustang is so big but has such a small back seat. I love the looks of it, though, and if I could fit my kids in back I'd buy another in a heartbeat (I have had 3 Mustangs).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same here, I only bought the Charger because it has 4 doors, otherwise I would have bought the Mustang.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Same here. Two kids and my fat arse was my deciding factor. I've hated the Mustangs since the 80's, but the new one had me looking. Just too small.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I don't have any kids to stuff in the back seat. I could've purchased the mustang if I wanted. But I don't like it. In fact, I hate mustangs with a passion. IMO, the Charger looks much better and like a new car, not like someone tried to "reinvent the wheel". Ford hasn't come up with any new designs in a while...I don't know what people see in that company.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bought the charger over the mustang, the accord, the altima, the maxima and every other car under C$35k. I already have a minivan for the wife and kids but when I bring my real estate clients out, I want them to be as comfortable as possible. So that scratches out all 2 door cars and small SUVs. I also wanted something with character and power. I heard that powerful FWD cars like the altima SE-R and maxima have unbelievable torque steer. So through a logical process of elimination, the charger wins hands down. Plus I like mustang and 300 drivers looking at my car. :happy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not to bash mustangs or anything, but I noticed you have to open the trunk with a key, no buttons or latches from the driver's seat.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
SOLD! said:
Not to bash mustangs or anything, but I noticed you have to open the trunk with a key, no buttons or latches from the driver's seat.
yeah, I noticed that when I test drove one as well

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
SOLD! said:
You can open it with the key fob, and I also think there's a button in the glove compartment. Not the best place, but it's something.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dutch said:
You can open it with the key fob, and I also think there's a button in the glove compartment. Not the best place, but it's something.

Yes the stang has the button in the glove box.. Thats where it is on my stang atleast.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I like the look of the mustang, but what I HATE is you can't drive 5 miles with out seen four or five on the road! Then you always see some punk a** teen getting out of them! I love my Charger!

And yes, grampa aka "Fastbackjon" we know you like your '66, '67 and '68 Charger. but your comments are getting real old! :mad: Go cut your mullet and trade your three chargers in for a Town Car! k?

Jason
Proud owner of the NEW 2006 Dodge Charger R/T :happy:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Whoa, jay, chill a little, Jon is now discussing stuff. And to my knowledge, has not launched any personal attacks about anyone here

1 - 20 of 23 Posts