Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently made a deal with a guy and im going to be getting the srt8 wheel and wanted to powdercoat them but i wanted to see what it would look like with a red pinstripe if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated...sorry dont really know how to post the pic...

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
I recently made a deal with a guy and im going to be getting the srt8 wheel and wanted to powdercoat them but i wanted to see what it would look like with a red pinstripe if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated...sorry dont really know how to post the pic...
When you post and want to add a picture just click the paper clip icon (Attachments) it's between the smiley face and the undo arrows. Then just browse the pictures you have on your computer and post them, just make sure they are within size regulation (it has the Attachment Key List under where you upload a picture).

Then I'd be happy to help out! :alfdance:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you post and want to add a picture just click the paper clip icon (Attachments) it's between the smiley face and the undo arrows. Then just browse the pictures you have on your computer and post them, just make sure they are within size regulation (it has the Attachment Key List under where you upload a picture).

Thanx for the help let me try that out now....

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k here we go

thanx again

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

o and i also wanted to see if you can put the srt letters engraved on the wheel red but just the rt...i think that would also look cool

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
107 Posts
side view... :beerchug:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
got_hemi22, I don't see any SRT on those wheels. Am I missing something or are those replicas?

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Looks like they beat me to it! Oh well, I say go for it though, it's cool lookin' makes me think of Tron or something.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
They're replicas, in 22inch. They still look good though, and I'm sure they'll set off your ride nice bro. Take care, can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts