Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photoshop of new challenger

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  JohnnyG 
#1 ·
Man, if this is the new challenger,I will trade in my srt-8 for this beauty--WOW!!! HOTT !!! pics of chrysler challenger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i heard that chrysler is coming out with a challenger heres a pic of it..

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
#8 ·
Then why the hell are you idiots posting them in a matter-of-fact manner: "i heard that chrysler is coming out with a challenger heres a pic of it" and "Here's the new 2-door Charger R/T". You didn't say it like "this is what I wish for" but more like "this is it; they're gonna build it". Those cars aren't gonna be made. Get over it.

And yeah, the first one that you call a chrysler challenger was initially made to be a 'cuda...

#9 ·
JSA 007 said:
Then why the hell are you idiots posting them in a matter-of-fact manner: "i heard that chrysler is coming out with a challenger heres a pic of it" and "Here's the new 2-door Charger R/T". You didn't say it like "this is what I wish for" but more like "this is it; they're gonna build it". Those cars aren't gonna be made. Get over it.

And yeah, the first one that you call a chrysler challenger was initially made to be a 'cuda...

Lighten up. this is just a car forum and not a press release, lol. And no one said they are going to build them... the title of the thread is "PHOTOSHOP of new challenger"...it goes unsaid that these are illustration concepts.

#10 ·
JSA 007 said:

Can you say P-H-O-T-O-S-H-O-P!!!! Turkey!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.