Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see a Magnum SRT8 with a Charger SRT8 front end, preferably black. I think somone may have posted one of these at some point but sounds like a cool project. :happy:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Could anyone put an apes head on a horses body?
Pamela Anderson's boobs on my wife's ... forget that and please delete this post. The walls have eyes........
(you computer whizzes are awesome)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hemiready said:
Pamela Anderson's boobs on my wife's ... forget that and please delete this post. The walls have eyes........
LMAO!!!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Hemiready said:

That was truly one of the funniest posts in a long time.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Hemiready said:

I'll be needin' a picture of your wife.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
a14umbra said:

Somehow I new that was coming from a14 ! :whistle:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
70gt6 said:
I would like to see a Magnum SRT8 with a Charger SRT8 front end, preferably black. I think somone may have posted one of these at some point but sounds like a cool project. :happy:
there is a guy here in AZ who has a magnumSRT-8 and plans on putting the charger front end on his wagon.... if and when he does this mod... I will be sure to post pics...

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
CHARGERMARC said:
Yes, but even include the headlights! Cool!!

Okay, now that's a little much, don't you think?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
moparfan said:
Somehow I new that was coming from a14 ! :whistle:
Now THAT was the funniest post in a long time. I knew when I asked for the ape/horse I would get it which is why last night at about 4 am I woke up and said damn....should have asked for a duckbilled platypus' head on a condors body.

Wife has forbade supplying her picture. Will get her when she is sleeping. Pamela Andeerson - more cooperative.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
a14umbra said:

Incidentally, the ape horse or as we science types like to call it, the Arse is quite a magnificent animal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hemiready said:
I got confused and came up with !

Attachments

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Jason R/T said:
I got confused and came up with !
Oh. No, you've just found the elusive Horsetit. Often can be found prowling around bars in New York City. It gets prettier at about 3:00 a.m.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts