Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:confused: Can't remember the exact name..either cool vanilla...(the off-white color)...WELL ANYWAYS...I was wondering what a charger r/t(vanilla color) would look like with the dayonta set-up...the dayonta emblems...front chin spoiler(blackout) and rear deck spoiler(blackout)...but with the stock r/t grille(would daytona grille look better,OR MAYBE FOR IT TO BE THE BODY COLOR??? maybe the mastermind can make a shot of each???)? but also with some chrome 20' cragar ss'...is there any photoshopper that could pull this off for me?? from a front shot, side shot, and back shot??? I would be in much graditude... I'm hoping that someone can pull this off.i just hope if someone can..not everyone will try and do this now...but again..i don't really know how to do the phototshop thing..but i'm thinking a cool vanilla daytona would look awesome bc of the white/black offset..plus nice 20' chrome cragar ss'...Trying to decide for my mom to go with a cool vanilla modded..or an inferno red..modded..but not like the daytona..but defintley with 20' chrome cragar ss' (luv them dahd-gum things) :yes:
THANKS A LOT :happy: ,
Wilnutt

·
Registered
369 Posts
Re: Photoshop genius'...Cool Vanilla Daytona.. WHO'S THE GENIUS THAT CAN PULL THIS OFF!!!

dang son!...that is really sweet! I never knew white could look so cool!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: Photoshop genius'...Cool Vanilla Daytona.. WHO'S THE GENIUS THAT CAN PULL THIS OFF!!!

I give u kudos..major kudos..thanx....now if i could only get a larger shot with the front grille the same color as the car and have it with 20' inch cragars....hahaha.. thank u photoshop master...I take that back...i just read u use paint shop pro...so then ur the master of that then..hahaha..great job :yes:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

if anyone else wants to show off what they got..the more the marrier..i'd actually like to have a contest who can make the most realistic looking photoshop...but a14umbras are going to be pretty hard to beat..now let's see if we can find one with the same body color for a grille and 20' cragars..BUT A14UMBRA,U DA' MAN...How'd u learn to do that kinda stuff???

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

I've been playing around with PSP for years. I think the first time I used it was some time around 1985. Wow! That's decades! Man, I'm getting old.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

that's great..how long did it take u to do ur inferno red picture mods?

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

an hour or so.
Still thinking about that grill. Just gotta figure out the best way to do it. :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

well maybe if u took like a picture of urs( stock and modded it from there so it'd be easier??(not sure how easy it is to change color..u should get a pic of the new cragar ss' man..(think the 610/611 series))wonder what urs would look like...stock...with 20' chrome cragars(new!!!) and 2 white racing stripes down the center???but yeah..i'm wanting to do an inferno red with like those 2 white(like chevelle stripes) with 20' cragars(new!!!) with an aftermarket exhaust...or a cool vanilla daytona clone...with the same color front grille, honeycombe grille...and 20' cragars(new!!!) with aftermarket exhaust...ur opinion??

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

All I've been thinking about today is "my car would look sweet with Cragars."

Thanks a lot!

My wife encouraged me to get the RT, but she made it VERY clear that I best not be asking for mods for a while.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

hahaha..i forgot..u said u've been using that program since 1985..i wasn't even born yet...i've just been muscle car since i was a wee lad...had a 66' mustang for a while..but got rid of it..looked at a lil' red express but the guy lied about a fuel cell so didn't trust him..same with a 74' challenger...but my mom insisted i get a newer car..so got a 97' BMW 5-series...loved it..but gave it to my bro and got my ranger..pics are in the photo gallery..but yeah..no mods for now..don't even have the car yet..deciding between inferno red and cool vanilla

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

You've got good taste for a young punk :)

Seriously, go for the inferno red. Not that I'm partial to it or anything.

I went to the Dodge site and couldn't find an off-white, just plain white. I had to make that color using my imagination.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

u come up with any ideas for the grill yet???

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

I got a couple of minutes here. Let me play a little.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

u go for it man

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

a14umbra said:
It's all yours.

does that mean u don't like it..or does that mean, here u go buddy??..but thanx u r the man..u like it??i know i do...

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

Oh, I love it. I never thought white could look so good.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

i love it..and again..u r the man...u mind if i ask one more thing b4 i make my final decision on which way im going???thanks for putting up with me..im 18and computer stupid soo???

1 - 20 of 42 Posts