Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can Anyone Photoshop A Set Of Foose Nitrous Rims On A Silver Steel Charger With The Centers Painted To Match The Car... Hopefully Someone's Got The "power"... Thanks...trying To Decide On Rims But Would Love To See These On The Charger... I Love The Look... Thanks For Your Help....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Those are the rims I was planning on putting on my Charger as well. I would like to see this done too. I was told that the new grey was going to be a real close match to the Steel Silver.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
I was looking at those last night. Foose makes some sweet wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I Aprreciate Your Help A14umbra, But Was Really Trying To Get The Foose With The Color Match... I Do Appreciate What You Have But Really, Before I Spend A Ton Of Cash... I'd Like To See It... Thanks For Your Help.... Any Other Takers???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
1BADHEMI said:
Can Anyone Photoshop A Set Of Foose Nitrous Rims On A Silver Steel Charger With The Centers Painted To Match The Car... Hopefully Someone's Got The "power"... Thanks...trying To Decide On Rims But Would Love To See These On The Charger... I Love The Look... Thanks For Your Help....

Hey i thought i might share this website with you it lets you pick the color of your charger and put a set of wheels on it, pick the tire size, drop it and so on. Try it out it could be better than a photoshop of a pic.Hope it helps some.

http://www.autowaretech2.net/nextwheels/rimstop.htm
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
1BADHEMI said:
I Aprreciate Your Help A14umbra, But Was Really Trying To Get The Foose With The Color Match... I Do Appreciate What You Have But Really, Before I Spend A Ton Of Cash... I'd Like To See It... Thanks For Your Help.... Any Other Takers???

You mean these, right? Your want to see it with the spokes matching the color of the car?

http://adaptivestrategies.com/FOOSE.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
:jeez: the cool vanilla and red w/white stripes needs those!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
I need to get a vanilla soon if i want one though...i hope i can find one..are they discontinuing the cool vanilla forever i wonder???bc that means i need one then!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
that one photo of the silver chargers a good one to mod off of though...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
That looks great...if it was only the one with the white grille...hahahaha!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Alot A14umbra Looks Good.. Thanks For Your Help...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
I'm really sorry a14umbra :sad: ..but i'm kinda in a time bind now bc they discontinued the cool vanilla and b4 dealin' out $30k+ i want to make sure it's the best bang for the buck..but am short on time bc there are next-to-none left, so I gotta move quick...i know what i would want for the cool vanilla..just like ur last pic(the one 2 or 3 above this one).but with the white grille :rockon: ...not the blackout... Again...i know in my mind ur the best...and i hate asking for stuff but ur the only one i know that can pull this off... But i still haven't gotten a visual of a inferno with white racing stripes and 20' boyd coddingtons so i have no clue from which 2 to pick from...i know u gotta be pretty :mad: at me..bc i know im most likely sounding pesterring and annoying..i just admire ur skill that's all..if u have kids u know how annoyingteens can be..remember im only 18 :devil: ...thanks again..i just hope u can deal with my neglogance and hopefully i can get these soon so i can go get my mom's new baby.. If there's anything i can do(reasonably) to repay u...which i highly doubt there is anything..please make me aware and ask..I sincerely say THANK YOU..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
649 Posts
Indep816mo said:
Hey i thought i might share this website with you it lets you pick the color of your charger and put a set of wheels on it, pick the tire size, drop it and so on. Try it out it could be better than a photoshop of a pic.Hope it helps some.

http://www.autowaretech2.net/nextwheels/rimstop.htm
Nice site...thanks. I was looking for another online site to view rims. A couple of the other ones were alot more limited in selection, and some didn't even have the charger in their database yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
I have the FOOSE Nitrous on my 06 Charger and 05 Magnum. I think they are the best wheels I have seen so far. I could not find any other wheels for my new Charger so I went with the Nitrous agian. I love the look.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
Indep816mo said:
Hey i thought i might share this website with you it lets you pick the color of your charger and put a set of wheels on it, pick the tire size, drop it and so on. Try it out it could be better than a photoshop of a pic.Hope it helps some.

http://www.autowaretech2.net/nextwheels/rimstop.htm
Cool... makes things alot easier that way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
I will post pics as soon as the weather clears and I can shine up my cars.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top