Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Photos of the GRIP TUNING SEMA cars...

We had 4 of them, all built by C3 Motorsports (These guys do AMAZING work)

We had:

Charger R/T (blue)
Charger SRT8 (Red)
08 Civic Si Coupe
Scion tC

Additionally, we won the Design Excellence Award from Chrysler for our Charger body kit! :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Those Chargers look amazing! Love the front ends and what kind of wheels are on them? They look like the Viper wheels minus those little cross pieces splitting each spoke which makes them look a hundred times better! I'm not a fan of foreign cars but I'll have to say you guys did a nice job with the Civic and Scion! Good work!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the award, you deserve it. Is that the official grip spoiler on the back?
No, I think it's going to be an official C3 spoiler. I know they are talking about producing one very similar, but better. :)

Bill and Tim are super dedicated guys over at C3. They built all 4 cars in about 5 weeks I think. Full paint jobs (Done the right way) I'm in Detroit and I'd get a phone call from Bill @ C3 at 8:30am here...They are in Arizona...you do the math.

The Scion and Civic are our new kits that are meant to appeal to the younger market (less expensive, add on kits)... They turned out pretty well. The Civic has 19's. :knockout:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
damnn let me know when the spoiler is available

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Time and money.....

Ran out of time, and Bones Enterprises donated the wheels to the projects.
if you decide to change the wheels and want to sell/donate the viper ones let me know ;) :grin:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Koo kits guys!!!

YOU GUYS MAKE SOME SWEET BODY KITS!!!!!

love how it makes the charger look more aggresive and muscular "I need to save some money to get me one your kits"...

and yeah the spoiler makes it happened I would defintly get one as soon as they go on production...come on grip and c3 we waiting!!!!LOL:grin:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.