Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guy's,

Can anyone photo shop a set of 20" Gray Foose nitrous on the photo in my Avitar. Want to install a set on the car but wife would like to see them on it first.
Thanks Alot Boots

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Need two pictures.1 of the EXACT rim you want to see on the car and 2. better angle of your car so the choppin in of the rims looks good. Email to me at [email protected] if you cant post them and I will do it fo ryou

Tom

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Tom,

Photo's sent. hope they are what you need if not I will try again..

Thanks Alot Boots

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Hey Guy's,

Can anyone photo shop a set of 20" Gray Foose nitrous on the photo in my Avitar. Want to install a set on the car but wife would like to see them on it first.
Thanks Alot Boots

I did this as an excercise trying to see what they'd look like on my car ... hope it helps

PS: Tom, sorry to butt in but I'm here at work all bored and waiting for the last few painful minutes of my day to go bye so I can leave, so I browse and help where I can :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gpwebman,

Hey now that's what I was looking for. Thanks alot. I hope the wife will stop worrying now. They look great. :lol:

Just like I told her they would. Do you think that this is the wheel for you too ?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
gpwebman,

Hey now that's what I was looking for. Thanks alot. I hope the wife will stop worrying now. They look great. :lol:

Just like I told her they would. Do you think that this is the wheel for you too ?
I actually kinda like the gray ones but not on my car ... not enough of a contrast or not enough matching other colors on the car .... I'll most likely be doing a different rim altogether ... the Sport Edition KV5 :

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
How bout some real photos of your rims????

I don't get it ... I never said they were my rims ... he asked for photoshop, I said :

I did this as an excercise trying to see what they'd look like on my car ...
I'm still running the stock rims on my car, they will become the winter set-up until the spring, hopefully by then I'll have the money to get the rims I want.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gpwebman,

What 402 is talking about is real photo's of my (boots) rims. I have already ordred my Foose Gray Nitrous from 402 Motoring. In fact they should be on the car by the end of the week.

It's sort of a surprise for the wife. She had picked out the wheels but was nurvous :confused: about the way they would look.

So I wanted a photo to put her mind at ease. By the way she Likes the way they look.

So later this week she will be very .:grin: surprised

·
Registered
325 Posts
I need help too guys........I like the TSWs and here is the picture of my car. Please don't trash talk about it those decals have been removed and so has the hemi badges! yes it's a 3.5 HO :p All I want is if you all could help me out with the wheels. Planning to get them soom for my car. 20" are just about right. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I need help too guys........I like the TSWs and here is the picture of my car. Please don't trash talk about it those decals have been removed and so has the hemi badges! yes it's a 3.5 HO :p All I want is if you all could help me out with the wheels. Planning to get them soom for my car. 20" are just about right. Thanks in advance

Which TSW are you looking into ?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
helps if you post a picture of the rim, there are too many varietys of the same thing. if you cant post a pic, at least post a link so there is no guessing. Dont mind doing it but would rather not have to hunt down and risk getting wrong rims.

Tom

·
Registered
325 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts