Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start another thread by asking, Do you think that when the charger srt-8 comes out and also with the charger now being in nascar,that there will be alot more performance upgrade packages available by Dodge for the 6.1 liter hemi as well as the 5.7,along with gear and exhaust upgrades?? My personal opinion is that there will be alot more performance upgrades from Dodge with the charger being in nascar,and also with the charger srt-8 representing for the strictly performance enthusiast!! Also,that would carry over to maybe the 300 srt-8 crowd for performance upgrades!What do you think?? :cool:

·
Banned
591 Posts
You'll see exhausts, intakes, centrifugal supercharger kits, body kits, 68' esc tail lights, grilles, nitrous systems, injectors, power programmers, Turbo kits..

You'll see everything.

·
Registered
832 Posts
What do you all think about a widebody. i mean i know they're for turing cars but damn!!! :eek: if they don't make everything sexxy!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Once company's figure out the d-o-d system, I think you will start to see more performance parts. SEMA in november is said to have upwards of 35-40 customized Chargers planned...plus the rumor is that the srt-8 version will debut( for sale) at the same time (1st week of nov)

·
Registered
303 Posts
What am I looking at to find the charger stuff on this site. :confused:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'll take that with a grain of salt chargerhed. :p

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
shanes daddy said:
I'll take that with a grain of salt chargerhed. :p
Who? Huh? Abba? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :
You lost me at "chargerhed", "shauns daddy" :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts